New York, May 09, 2018: Increasing need of pharmacovigilance owing to increasing prevalence of adverse drug reaction is a major driving factor.Rise in intricacy of drug safety regulation by government is a growth factor for this market. Growing demand in paints & coating industry is one of the driving factor.
Global pharmacovigilance market was valued USD 2.5 billion in 2014. The revenue of this market is projected to increase at CAGR of 13% during the forecast period. North America is the leading market for pharmacovigilance market globally with largest market 2014. Europe is a subsequent market owing to implementation of pharmacovigilance. Asia Pacific market is fastest growing market with highest CAGR accounted in 2014.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market.
Key players profiled in the report include:
- Quintiles Transnational Corporation
- Accenture Plc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- PAREXEL International Corporation
- Janssen Research & Development LLC
- Pharmaceutical Product Development Inc.
- United BioSource Corporation
- Synowlwedge LLC
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
- Covance Inc.
- ICON, Plc.
Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
You Can Find Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/pharmacovigilance-market
The global pharmacovigilance market according to clinical trial phase is segmented aspre-clinical, Phase I, Phase II, Phase IIIandPhase IV. The type of service provider segment consists of In-House and contract outsourcing. The market segments in terms of geographical regions include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World(ROW).
Pharmacovigilance is associated with drug safety which involves gathering, detecting, monitoring and preventing adverse reaction of drug. It mainly focuses on adverse drug reactions. The information accumulated from healthcare providers and patients plays a significant role in pharmacovigilance to transpire. The whole purpose of pharmacovigilance is to minimize the adverse effects of drugs on the patients.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for pharmacovigilance and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for pharmacovigilance market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Buy Full Research Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/pharmacovigilance-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety Software Market, By Functionality
7.2 Adverse Event Reporting Software
7.3 Drug Safety Audits Software
7.4 Issue Tracking Software
7.5 Fully Integrated Software
8 Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety Software Market, By Delivery Mode
8.2 On-Premise Delivery Mode
8.3 On-Demand/Cloud Based (Saas) Delivery Mode
9 Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety Software Market, By End-Users
10 Geographic Analysis
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profile
12.3 Extedo GMBH.
12.5 Online Business Applications, Inc
12.6 Oracle Corporation.
12.7 Sarjen Systems Pvt. Ltd
12.8 Sparta Systems, Inc
12.9 United Biosource Corporation
12.1 Umbra Global
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States