New York, July 05, 2018: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Pet Food Market By Pet Type (Cats, Birds, Dogs); By Ingredient Type (Dietary fibre, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Milk Bio-actives, Proteins and Peptides, Probiotics); By Function Type (Nutrition/Therapeutic, Supplements) and by Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2017 – 2024”.
Pet owners are involved concerning the health and luxury of their dogs and cats that urges them to pay more on high-end food product to extend their life expectancy and avoid age-associated issues. The market is witnessing vital growth because of rising endorsements of veterinary supplements for maintaining the pet health.
The Pet Food Market is segmented on the lines of its pet type, function, ingredient type and regional. Based on pet type it covers Dogs, Cats, Birds and Others. Based on function it covers Nutrition/Therapeutic and Supplements. Based on ingredient type it covers Milk Bio-actives, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Probiotics, Proteins and Peptides, Dietary Fiber and Others. The Pet Food Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The Pet Food Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 8.21 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 6.2% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/pet-food-market
The major driving factors of Pet Food Market are as follows:
- Increasing Number of People Adopting Pets
- Rapid Urbanization
The major restraints factors of Pet Food Market are as follows:
- Regulatory Bodies & Stringent Regulations
- Lack of Recognition of Pet Food in Under-Developed Countries Due to Low Incomes
The Pet Food Market has been segmented as below:
By Pet Type:
By Ingredient Type:
- Dietary fibre
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Milk Bio-actives
- Proteins and Peptides
By Function Type:
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Pet Food Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Pet Food Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Pet Food Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report Kemin, Symrise, BASF, Roquette Freres, DSM, DuPont, Darling International Inc, Archer Daniels Midland, Nestle (Purina Petcare), Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health, Novotech Neutraceutical and Vit2be-Diana Group. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Pet Food Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Pet Food Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Request Sample Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/pet-food-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
- Pet Food Market Analysis, By Pet Type
- Pet Food Market Analysis, By Function
- Pet Food Market Analysis, By Ingredient Type
- Pet Food Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.5 Archer Daniels Midland
10.7 Roquette Freres
10.8 Vit2be-Diana Group
10.9 Darling International Inc.
10.10 Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health
10.11 Novotech Nutraceutical
10.12 Nestle (Purina Petcare)
Market Research Engine (MRE) is a next-generation provider of syndicated research, customized research, and consulting services. MRE’s global and regional market intelligence coverage includes industries such as pharmaceutical, chemicals and materials, technology and media, food and beverages, and consumer goods, among others. Each Market Research Engine’s research report provides clients with a 360-degree view of the market with statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States