Florida, February 05,2018: Peripheral Vascular and Interventional Cardiology Devices Market Research Report– It report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Abbott Laboratories, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Boston Scientific Corporation, C. R. Bard, Inc., Cardinal Health, Inc., Cook Medical, Inc., Medtronic plc, St. Jude Medical, Inc., Terumo Corporation, and The Spectranetics Corporation. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Peripheral Vascular & Interventional Cardiology Devices Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 25 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 7% in the given forecast period.
Peripheral vascular disease (PVD) or peripheral arterial disease (PAD) is a slow and innovative movement ailment. It could contain disease in any of the blood vessels outside of the heart and illnesses of the lymph vessels – the arteries, veins, or lymphatic vessels. Organs supplied by using these vessels consisting of the brain, coronary heart, and legs, may not get hold of adequate blood float for everyday characteristic. However, the legs and toes are maximum usually affected, as a result the call peripheral vascular disorder.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Peripheral Vascular & Interventional Cardiology Devices Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Peripheral Vascular & Interventional Cardiology Devices and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Peripheral Vascular & Interventional Cardiology Devices Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Peripheral Vascular & Interventional Cardiology Devices Market are as follows:
• Increasing geriatric population
• Rising prevalence of chronic diseases
• Improving healthcare infrastructure in developing nations
• Technical advancements
• Rising patient awareness
The restraining factors of Global Peripheral Vascular & Interventional Cardiology Devices Market are as follows:
• High treatment rate
• Strict approval process for peripheral vascular devices and interventional cardiology
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Angioplasty Market, By Procedure
7 Angioplasty Balloons Market, By Type
8 Angioplasty Stents Market, By Type
9 Catheters Market, By Type
10 Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR) Stent Grafts Market, By Type
11 Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filters Market, By Type
12 Plaque Modification Devices Market, By Type
13 Hemodynamic Flow Alteration Devices Market, By Type
14 Interventional Cardiology and Peripheral Vascular Device Accessories Market, By Type
15 Interventional Cardiology and Peripheral Vascular Devices Market, By Region
16 Competitive Landscape
17 Company Profile
17.2 Medtronic PLC
17.3 Boston Scientific Corporation
17.4 Abbott Laboratories
17.5 Cordis Corporation (A Subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.)
17.6 Accessclosure, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Cardinal Health, Inc.)
17.7 B. Braun Melsungen AG
17.8 Biosensors International Group Ltd.
17.9 C.R. Bard, Inc.
17.10 St. Jude Medical, Inc.
17.11 Terumo Corporation
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States