New York, April 13, 2018: Pasta and Noodles market in India is one of the fastest growing globally driven by steady economic growth and rise in disposable income of consumers. Rapid urbanization and a large young population are also helping the Pasta and Noodles market to grow further. Dried and Instant Noodles is the leading category in the Pasta and Noodles market with Convenience Stores being the leading distribution channel.
Consumer and Market Insight report on the Pasta and Noodles market in India provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
- The Indian Pasta and Noodles market is forecast to decline during 2014-2019.
- Consumers in India prefer to purchase value for money products in the Pasta and Noodles market.
- The Dried and Instant Noodles category has the highest volume share in the Indian Pasta and Noodles market in 2014.
- The Dried Pasta category will gain market share in value terms during 2014-2019.
- Convenience Stores is the leading distribution channel in India’s Food market.
- Bag/Sachet containers made of Flexible Packaging material are the most commonly used container types in the Pasta and Noodles market.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Noodles, Ambient Pasta, Chilled Noodles, Chilled Pasta, Dried and Instant Noodles, Dried Pasta with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Department Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for:
- bag/sachet and others.
REASONS TO BUY
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States