New York, May 10, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Orthobiologics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Anthrex, Zimmer Biomet, NuVasive, Inc., Orthofix, Inc., Wright Medical Technology, Globus Medical, Osiris Therapeutics, Inc., Genzyme, DePuy Synthes, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Smith & Nephew plc, Pioneer Surgical Technology, Bioventus LLC, Medtronic, Bone Biologics, Corp. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Orthobiologies Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 10.2 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 7.5% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/orthobiologics-market
The Global Orthobiologies Market is segmented on the lines of its product, application, end-use and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers demineralized bone matrix (DBM), allograft and bone morphogenetic protein (BMP), viscosupplementation, synthetic bone substitutes and stem cell therapy. Based on application segmentation it covers spinal fusion, trauma repair, reconstructive surgery. Based on end-use segmentation it covers hospitals, orthopedic clinics.
The major driving factors of Global Orthobiologies Market are as follows:
- Expanding innovations in technologies advancement
- Rapidly enhance aging population
- Increase in sports related injuries
- Expansion of large number of unidentified and chronic diseases
- Improved in life expectancy and government initiatives
- Shifting demand from mechanical to biological solutions.
The restraining factors of Global Orthobiologies Market are as follows:
- Musculoskeletal related issues especially implants
- Making medical treatment more of defensive
- Curative and nations policy for reducing the deficit in budget
- Lack of reliable clinical trial data
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Orthobiologies Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Orthobiologies Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Orthobiologics Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis:
- Demineralized Bone Matrix(DBM)
- Bone Morphogenetic Protein (BMP)
- Synthetic Bone Substitutes
- Stem Cell Therapy
By Application Analysis:
- Spinal Fusion
- Trauma Repair
- Reconstructive Surgery
By End-Use Analysis:
- Orthopedic Clinics
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
You Can Buy Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/orthobiologics-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Orthobiologics Market, By Product
7 Orthobiologics Market, By Application
8 Orthobiologics Market, By End User
9 Orthobiologics Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.1 Depuy Synthes (A Subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson)
11.2 Medtronic PLC.
11.3 Stryker Corporation
11.4 Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
11.5 Harvest Technologies Corporation (A Terumo Bct Company)
11.6 Globus Medical, Inc
11.7 Orthofix International N.V.
11.8 RTI Surgical, Inc
11.9 K2M Group Holdings, Inc
11.10 Kuros Biosciences Ltd.
11.11 Bioventus LLC
11.12 Nuvasive, Inc.
11.13 Seaspine Holdings Corporation
11.14 Arthrex, Inc
11.15 Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States