New York, July 19, 2018: The Global Ophthalmology Drugs & Devices Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 28 Billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 5% in the given forecast period.
The Global Ophthalmology Drugs & Devices Market is segmented on the lines of its type, treatment and regional. Based on type segmentation it covers OTC drugs and Prescription drugs. Treatment is classified into dry eye drugs, retinal drugs, anti inflammatory drugs and anti glaucoma drugs.
The Global Ophthalmology Drugs & Devices Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Novartis (Alcon) is the leading player in the global ophthalmic drugs market with a share of about 24% in 2012. Other major players of ophthalmic drugs market include Allergan, Santen, Pfizer, Merck and Roche and others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
You Can Find Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/ophthalmology-drugs-and-devices-market
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Ophthalmology Drugs & Devices Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The major driving factors of Global Ophthalmology Drugs & Devices Market are as follows:
• Rising prevalence of eye disorders
• Increasing aging population
• Rising prevalence of lifestyle related diseases
• Technological modify in drug delivery techniques
The restraining factors of Global Ophthalmology Drugs & Devices Market are as follows:
• Need awareness between people regarding eye disorders
• Patent expiration of blockbuster ophthalmic drugs
• Ventilation pipeline of ophthalmic drugs
• Lack of health insurance in developing countries
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Ophthalmology Drugs & Devices and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Ophthalmology Drugs & Devices Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Ophthalmology Drugs & Devices Market has been segmented as below:
The Global Ophthalmology Drugs & Devices Market is segmented on the basis of Type Analysis, Treatment Analysis and Regional Analysis.
By Type Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of OTC drugs and Prescription drugs. By Treatment Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Dry eye drugs, Retinal drugs, Anti inflammatory drugs and Anti glaucoma drugs. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World.
You Can Buy Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/ophthalmology-drugs-and-devices-market
Table of Contents
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 MARKET OVERVIEW
4 GLOBAL OPHTHALMOLOGY DEVICES MARKET
5 GLOBAL OPHTHALMOLOGY DRUG MARKET
6 GEOGRAPHIC ANALYSIS
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
8 COMPANY PROFILES
8.1 ABBOTT LABORATORIES
8.2 ALCON, INC.
8.3 ALLERGAN, INC.
8.4 BAUSCH & LOMB, INC.
8.5 CARL ZEISS MEDITEC AG
8.6 ELLEX MEDICAL LASERS LIMITED
8.7 ESSILOR INTERNATIONAL S.A.
8.8 HOYA CORPORATION
8.9 IRIDEX CORPORATION
8.10 JOHNSON & JOHNSON
8.11 MERCK & CO., INC.
8.12 NIDEK CO., LIMITED
8.13 NOVAGALI PHARMA S.A.
8.14 NOVARTIS AG
8.15 PFIZER, INC.
8.16 ROCHE HOLDING AG
8.17 SANTEN PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD.
8.18 STAAR SURGICAL COMPANY
8.19 TOPCON CORPORATION
8.20 ZIEMER GROUP HOLDING AG
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States