New York, April 24, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Ophthalmic Viscoelastic devices Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Johnson & Johnson, Alcon Laboratories Inc., Bausch & Lomb, Carl Zeiss AG, Rayner Company, Bohus BioTech AB, Life core Biomedical LLC and others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Ophthalmic Viscoelastic devices Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1201 Million by 2023 at a CAGR of 10.5% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/ophthalmic-viscoelastic-devices-market
The major driving factors of Ophthalmic Viscoelastic devices Market are as follows:
- Increasing number of cataract and glaucoma surgeries
- Developments in OVDs and favorable reimbursement policies
The restraining factors of Ophthalmic Viscoelastic devices Market are as follows:
- Lack of general awareness and availability of alternative therapy
The Ophthalmic Viscoelastic devices Market is segmented on the lines of its types, application and end users and regional. Based on types, the market has been segmented as cohesive ophthalmic viscoelastic devices (OVD) and dispersive ophthalmic viscoelastic devices (OVD). Based on the application, the market has been segmented as cataract surgery, glaucoma surgery, corneal transplantation and vitreoretinal surgery. Based on the end users, the market has been segmented as ophthalmic clinics & phaco centers, hospitals and academic & research institutes. Ophthalmic Viscoelastic devices Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Ophthalmic Viscoelastic devices Market technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Ophthalmic Viscoelastic devices Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/ophthalmic-viscoelastic-devices-market
The Ophthalmic Viscoelastic devices Market has been segmented as below:
By Application Type:
- Cataract Surgery
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- Vitreoretinal Surgery
By Product Type:
- Cohesive OVDs
- Dispersive OVDs
- Ophthalmic Clinics & Phaco Centers
- Academic & Research Institutes
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Ophthalmic Viscoelastic devices Market
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Ophthalmic Viscoelastic devices Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States