New York, March 22, 2018:
Non woven Fabrics Market 2018
The Non-woven Fabrics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 34 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 7% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Non-woven Fabrics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include DuPont (US), Kimberly-Clarke (US), Berry Global Group (US), Ahlstrom-Munksjö (Sweden), Freudenberg (Germany), Glatfelter (US), Suominen Corporation (Finland), Johns Manville (US), Fitesa (Brazil), and TWE Group (Germany). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Browse Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/non-woven-fabrics-market
The Non-woven Fabrics Market has been segmented as below:
By Application Type:
- Others (medical, geotextiles, agriculture & landscape, industrial/military, office & stationery, leisure, and shoes & leather)
By Technology Type:
- Others (electrostatic spinning and flash-spun)
By Material Type:
- Polypropelene (PP)
- Polyethelene Terephthalate (PET)
- Wood pulp
- Others (binder resins, additives, and other polymers & fibers)
By Function Type:
- Non disposable
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Non-woven Fabrics Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Non-woven Fabrics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Non-woven Fabrics Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/non-woven-fabrics-market
Table of Contents
2 Market Research Tactics
3 Market Summary
4 Quality Market Insights
5 Non-woven Fabrics Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124 Growth of modern attention in Developing Markets
126.96.36.199 Rise within the Birth Rate in rising Economies and Increase in Geriatric Population in Western Countries
188.8.131.52 Growth in Awareness regarding Environment-Friendly materials and regulative Framework Promoting the utilization of Non-Woven materials
184.108.40.206 Accessibility of Raw Materials
6 Regulatory Market Synopsis
7 Non-woven Fabrics Market, By Application Type:
8 Non-woven Fabrics Market, By Technology Type:
9 Non-woven Fabrics Market, By Material Type:
10 Non-woven Fabrics Market, By Function Type:
11 Non-woven Fabrics Market, By Geographic Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
13.1 E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
13.2 Kimberly-Clarke Corporation
13.3 Berry Global Group
13.6 P. H. Glatfelter Company
13.7 Suominen Corporation
13.8 Johns Manville
13.10 TWE Group
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States