New York, November 14, 2017 /Financeswire/: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Non-woven Fabrics Market By Application Type (Hygiene, Construction, Wipes, Upholstery, Filtration, Automotive); By Technology Type (Dry-laid, Spunmelt, Wet-laid); By Material Type (Polypropelene (PP), Polyethelene Terephthalate (PET), Polythelene(PE), Rayon, Wood pulp, Bi-component(Bico)); By Function Type (Disposable, Non disposable) and by Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 – 2022”.
Nonwoven fabric is a fabric-like material made from staple fiber (short) and long fibers (continuous long), bonded together by chemical, mechanical, heat or solvent treatment. The term is used in the textile manufacturing industry to denote fabrics, such as felt, which are neither woven nor knitted.
The Non-woven Fabrics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 34 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 7% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Non-woven Fabrics Market are as follows:
- Growth of modern attention in Developing Markets
- Rise within the Birth Rate in rising Economies and Increase in Geriatric Population in Western Countries
- Growth in Awareness regarding Environment-Friendly materials and regulative Framework Promoting the utilization of Non-Woven materials
The restraining factors of Non-woven Fabrics Market are as follows:
- Accessibility of Raw Materials
Browse Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/non-woven-fabrics-market
The Non-woven Fabrics Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, material, function, application and regional. Based on technology segmentation it covers spunmelt, dry-laid, wet-laid, and others. Based on material type segmentation it covers Polypropelene (PP), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), Polyethylene (PE), Rayon, Wood pulp, Bi-component (Bico) and others (binder resins, additives, and other polymers & fibers). Based on function segmentation it covers disposable and non-disposable. Based on application it covers hygiene, wipes, construction, upholstery, filtration, automotive, and others (medical, geotextiles, agriculture & landscape, industrial/military, office & stationery, leisure, and shoes & leather). The Non-woven Fabrics Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Non-woven Fabrics Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Non-woven Fabrics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Non-woven Fabrics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include DuPont (US), Kimberly-Clarke (US), Berry Global Group (US), Ahlstrom-Munksjö (Sweden), Freudenberg (Germany), Glatfelter (US), Suominen Corporation (Finland), Johns Manville (US), Fitesa (Brazil), and TWE Group (Germany). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Non-woven Fabrics Market has been segmented as below:
By Application Type:
- Others (medical, geotextiles, agriculture & landscape, industrial/military, office & stationery, leisure, and shoes & leather)
By Technology Type:
- Others (electrostatic spinning and flash-spun)
By Material Type:
- Polypropelene (PP)
- Polyethelene Terephthalate (PET)
- Wood pulp
- Others (binder resins, additives, and other polymers & fibers)
By Function Type:
- Non disposable
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States