Florida,January 10,2018: Non-woven Fabrics Market-The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include DuPont (US), Kimberly-Clarke (US), Berry Global Group (US), Ahlstrom-Munksjö (Sweden), Freudenberg (Germany), Glatfelter (US), Suominen Corporation (Finland), Johns Manville (US), Fitesa (Brazil), and TWE Group (Germany). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
This report provides:
1) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
2) An overview of the global market for acetic acid and related technologies.
3) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
4) This market report also provides comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
5) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for acetic acid market.
The Non-woven Fabrics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 34 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 7% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/non-woven-fabrics-market
Table of Contents
2 Market Research Tactics
3 Market Summary
4 Quality Market Insights
5 Non-woven Fabrics Market Overview
6 Regulatory Market Synopsis
7 Non-woven Fabrics Market, By Application Type:
8 Non-woven Fabrics Market, By Technology Type:
9 Non-woven Fabrics Market, By Material Type:
10 Non-woven Fabrics Market, By Function Type:
11 Non-woven Fabrics Market, By Geographic Region
12 Competitive Landscape
12.2 Market Ranking Analysis
12.3 Competitive Leadership Analysis
12.4 Competitive Benchmarking
12.4.1 Strength Of The Product Portfolio
12.4.2 Business Strategy Excellence
13 Company Profiles
13.1 E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
13.2 Kimberly-Clarke Corporation
13.3 Berry Global Group
13.6 P. H. Glatfelter Company
13.7 Suominen Corporation
13.8 Johns Manville
13.10 TWE Group
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/non-woven-fabrics-market
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Non-woven Fabrics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The major driving factors of Non-woven Fabrics Market are as follows:
- Growth of modern attention in Developing Markets
- Rise within the Birth Rate in rising Economies and Increase in Geriatric Population in Western Countries
- Growth in Awareness regarding Environment-Friendly materials and regulative Framework Promoting the utilization of Non-Woven materials
The restraining factors of Non-woven Fabrics Market are as follows:
- Accessibility of Raw Materials
The Non-woven Fabrics Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, material, function, application and regional. Based on technology segmentation it covers spunmelt, dry-laid, wet-laid, and others. Based on material type segmentation it covers Polypropelene (PP), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), Polyethylene (PE), Rayon, Wood pulp, Bi-component (Bico) and others (binder resins, additives, and other polymers & fibers). Based on function segmentation it covers disposable and non-disposable. Based on application it covers hygiene, wipes, construction, upholstery, filtration, automotive, and others (medical, geotextiles, agriculture & landscape, industrial/military, office & stationery, leisure, and shoes & leather). The Non-woven Fabrics Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States