New York, May 10, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Nitrogenous Fertilizes Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Agrium Inc. (Canada), Coromandel International Limited (India), Yara International ASA (Norway), Potash Corp. Of Saskatchewan Inc. (Canada), and Koch Industries Inc. (U.S.A.).Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 127 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 2.33% in the given forecast period.
You can browse full report here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/nitrogenous-fertilizers-market
The Nitrogenous Fertilizes Market is segmented on the lines of its type, crop type, mode application and regional. Based on type segmentation it covers urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium sulfate, calcium ammonium nitrate (CAN), Other nitrogenous fertilizers (NPK blends, potassium nitrate, diammonium phosphate (DAP), monoammonium phosphate (MAP), and other nitrogen & phosphate compounds). Based on crop type segmentation it covers cereals & grains, oilseeds & pulses, fruits & vegetables, other crops (floriculture crops, permanent crops, plantation crops, pastures, grasslands, and other agricultural cultivation). Based on mode application segmentation it covers soil, foliar, fertigation, others (aerial application, basal application, and starter solution).
The major driving factors of Nitrogenous Fertilizes Market are as follows:
- Requirement to rise productivity and to level yield & fertilizer intensity gaps across regions
- Growing knowledge on soil profile and nutritional balance, backed by state support
The restraining factors of Nitrogenous Fertilizes Market are as follows:
- Growing trend of natural & organic consumption
- Unfavorable regulatory systems
- Environmental changes
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Nitrogenous Fertilizes Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Nitrogenous Fertilizes Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Nitrogenous Fertilizes Market has been segmented as below:
By Type Analysis:
- Ammonium nitrate
- Ammonium sulfate
- Calcium ammonium nitrate (CAN)
- Other nitrogenous fertilizers (NPK blends, potassium nitrate, diammonium phosphate (DAP), monoammonium phosphate (MAP), and other nitrogen & phosphate compounds)
By Crop Type Analysis:
- Cereals & grains
- Oilseeds & pulses
- Fruits & vegetables
- Other crops (floriculture crops, permanent crops, plantation crops, pastures, grasslands, and other agricultural cultivation)
By Mode of Application Analysis:
- Others (aerial application, basal application, and starter solution)
By Regional Analysis:
Rest of the World
You can buy full report here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/nitrogenous-fertilizers-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Segmentation
5.2.1 By Type
5.2.2 By Crop Type
5.2.3 By Mode of Application
5.2.4 By Form
5.2.5 By Region
5.3 Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168 Need to Increase Productivity and to Level Yield & Fertilizer Intensity Gaps Across Regions
22.214.171.124 Rising Awareness About Soil Profile and Nutritional Balance, Backed By State Support
126.96.36.199 Increasing Trend of Organic Consumption
188.8.131.52 Rising Input Demand as A Result of Increasing Investment in Agriculture, Especially in Africa
184.108.40.206 Environmental Concerns
220.127.116.11 Unfavorable Regulatory Stance
6 Industry Trends
7 Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market, By Type
8 Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market, By Form
9 Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market, By Crop Type
10 Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market, By Mode of Application
11 Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
13.2 Bunge Limited
13.3 Agrium Inc.
13.4 Yara International ASA
13.5 Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan, Inc.
13.6 Eurochem Group AG
13.7 CF Industries Holdings Inc.
13.8 Sinofert Holdings Limited.
13.9 Coromandel International Ltd.
13.10 CVR Partners, LP
13.11 Koch Industries, Inc.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States