Florida January 19,2018: The Global Next Generation Sequencing NGS Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 12445 million by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 20% in the given forecast period.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Pacific Biosciences, Beijing Genomics Institute, Illumina Inc., 454 Life Sciences Corp. (Roche Holding Ag), GATC Biotech Ag., Life Technologies (Thermo Fisher Scientific), Oxford Nanopore Technologies Inc., Agilent Technologies Inc., Biomatters Ltd., Dnastar Inc., Macrogen Inc., HelicosBioSciences, Clc Bio (Qiagen), and Knome Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary,business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Next Generation Sequencing NGS Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Browser Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Next Generation Sequencing NGS and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Next Generation Sequencing NGS Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Next Generation Sequencing NGS Market are as follows:
• Falling price for genetic sequencing
• Increasing related progress of personalized medicine
• Rising prevalence of cancer
• Increase competition among prominent market entities
The restraining factors of Global Next Generation Sequencing NGS Market are as follows:
• Nonvalue based NGS reimbursement strategy
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS): Market Overview
4.2 NGS Market, By Product & Service (2017 vs 2022)
4.3 NGS Market Size, By Application, 2017 vs 2022
4.4 NGS Market, By End User (2017 vs 2022)
4.5 Geographic Analysis: NGS Market Size, By Product & Service (2017 vs 2022), USD Million
5 Market Overview
6 Next-Generation Sequencing Market, By Product & Service
7 Next-Generation Sequencing Market, By Technology
8 Next-Generation Sequencing Market, By Application
9 Next-Generation Sequencing Market, By End User
10 Next-Generation Sequencing Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.1.1 Geographic Benchmarking
12.2 Illumina, Inc.
12.3 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
12.4 Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc.
12.5 Qiagen N.V.
12.6 Beijing Genomics Institute
12.7 Perkinelmer, Inc.
12.8 F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
12.9 Agilent Technologies, Inc.
12.10 Gatc Biotech AG
12.11 Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Ltd.
12.12 Macrogen, Inc.
12.13 Eurofins Scientific
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States