New York, May 23, 2018: The Next-Generation Memory Market is segmented on the lines of its application, product and regional. Basis of product is segmented into volatile and non-volatile memories. Non-volatile memories are being further sub segmented into Resistive random access memory (Re RAM), Phase change memory (PCM), Magneto-resistive random access memory (MRAM), Ferroelectric RAM (FeRAM) and others. Based on application it covers mobile phones, mass storage, industrial applications, consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, automotive electronics, smart cards and others.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Next-Generation Memory Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Next-Generation Memory Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 8.5 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 27% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/next-generation-memory-market
The major driving factors of Next-Generation Memory Market are as follows:
- Need for top information measure, Low Power Consumption, and extremely scalable device for Technologies like AI (AI), web of Things (IoT), and large information
- Demand for Universal Memory Devices
- Increasing Demand for Enterprise Storage Applications
The major restraining factors of Next-Generation Memory Market are as follows:
- Problems with Storage in Niche Application and High price of rising Memory Technologies
- Lack of Stability Beneath Extreme Environmental Conditions
The Next-Generation Memory Market has been segmented as below:
- Smart Cards
- Mass Storage
- Industrial Applications
- Mobile Phones
- Aerospace and Defence
- Consumer Electronics
- Automotive Electronics
- Volatile Next Generation Memory Technologies
- Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM
- Static Random Access Memory (SRAM))
- Non Volatile Next Generation Memory Technologies
- Ferroelectric RAM (FeRAM)
- Resistive Random Access Memory (Re RAM)
- Phase Change Memory (PCM)
- Magneto-Resistive Random Access Memory (MRAM)
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Next-Generation Memory Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Next-Generation Memory Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Buy Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/next-generation-memory-market
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Samsung electronics, Crossbar Inc., Fujitsu Ltd, Micron technology, Inc., SK Hynix, Inc., Future electronics and others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Next-Generation Memory Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Next-Generation Memory Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
4.4 Industry Trends
4.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Next-Generation Memory Market Analysis, By Application
- Next-Generation Memory Market Analysis, By End-User
- Next-Generation Memory Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
9.2 Samsung Electronics
9.3 Texas Instruments
9.4 Cypress Semiconductor
9.6 Micron Technology
9.7 ROHM Semiconductor
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States