New York, August 24, 2018: The New Energy Vehicle (NEV) taxis are the vehicles that run on the unconventional sources of energy with advanced techniques. As these systems cause less pollution and serve as an best alternative to the traditional sources of fuels. The Chinese government is taking major steps to increase the use of unconventional sources of fuel for transportation and mobility of the people.
China NEV taxi market is expected to cross to US$ 761.6 Million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of more than 36% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of NEV Taxi Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include BYD Auto Co. Ltd., Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co Ltd (JAC), Beijing Automotive Industry Holding Co. Ltd. (BAIC), Beiqi Foton Motor Co. Ltd., Changan Automobile Co. Ltd, and Dongfeng Nissan Passenger Vehicle Company… are provided in the report. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Market Segmentation of NEV Taxi Market is as follows:
The NEV Taxi Market is Segmented on the lines of Ownership and Taxi Range.
Ownership this market is segmented on the basis of Company Owned and Individually Owned. Taxi Range this market is segmented on the basis of Short Range NEV Taxis and Long Range NEV Taxis.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the NEV Taxi Market and related technologies.
2) Analysis of global market trends and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for NEV Taxi Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of NEV Taxi Market are as follows:
• Taxis in China travel around 450 km daily.
• Due to the new energy taxis there is an opportunity to restrict the usage of fuel and also reduce the emission of greenhouse gases. Hence this is become important for the Chinese government to introduce NEV.
• The support of the government.
• The advancement in the battery technologies.
• Tax initiatives.
The restraining factors of NEV Taxi Market are as follows:
• Safety and reliability.
• The absence of comprehensive charging infrastructure.
• High cost of vehicles and batteries.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/new-energy-vehicle-nev-taxi-market
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 INTRODUCTION
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 NEV Taxi Market Overview
Chapter 4 China NEV Taxi Market, by Owner Type
Chapter 5 China NEV Taxi Market, by Taxi Range
Chapter 6 Company Profiles
6.1 BYD Auto Co., Ltd.
6.2 Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd
6.3 Beijing Automotive Industry Holding Co., Ltd
6.4 Beiqi Foton Motor Co., Ltd.
6.5 Chongqing Changan Automobile Company Limited
6.6 ZAP Jonway, Inc.
6.7 Dongfeng Nissan Passenger Vehicle Company
6.8 Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co., Ltd.
6.9 China FAW Group Corporation
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States