Florida, February 01,2018: Neurovascular Interventional Neurology Market Research Report- It report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Stryker Corporation (U.S.), Medtronic, plc (U.S.), Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), Terumo Corporation (Japan), and Penumbra, Inc. (U.S.). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Neurovascular Interventional Neurology Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2.7 Billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 8% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Neurovascular Interventional Neurology Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Interventional neuroradiology gives minimally invasive treatments for lesions of the head, neck, spine, brain, and spinal twine. Endovascular treatment options include embolotherapy, the aim of that is the occlusion of extraordinary blood vessels such as vascular malformations, aneurysms, and vascular tumors. And cerebral revascularization, the goal of that is to reopen occluded or narrowed normal vessels. Nonvascular interventions encompass ache management, percutaneous biopsies, percutaneous vertebral augmentation processes, and percutaneous management of disk disorder.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for neurovascular interventional neurology and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for neurovascular interventional neurology.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Neurovascular Interventional Neurology Market are as follows:
• Increasing target patient population
• Technical advancements in the area of interventional neurosurgeries
• Increasing healthcare infrastructure in developing nations
The restraining factors of Global Neurovascular Interventional Neurology Market are as follows:
• Ongoing healthcare developments in the U.S.
• Lack of skilled neurosurgeons
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
2 Research Methodology
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Neurovascular Devices/Interventional Neurology Market, By Product
8 Global Neurovascular Devices/Interventional Neurology Market, By Disease Pathology
8.2 Ischemic Strokes
8.3 Cerebral Aneurysms
8.4 Arteriovenous Malformation and Fistulas
8.5 Other Disease Pathologies
9 Neurovascular Devices/Interventional Neurology Market, By Region
9.2 North America
9.3.4 Rest of Europe
9.4.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.5 Rest of the World
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.1.1 Geographic Benchmarking
11.2 Stryker Corporation
11.3 Medtronic PLC
11.4 Johnson & Johnson
11.5 Terumo Corporation
11.6 Penumbra, Inc.
11.7 Boston Scientific Corporation
11.8 Microport Scientific Corporation
11.9 Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
11.10 W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
11.11 Abbott Laboratories
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States