New York, April 24, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Nerve Monitoring System Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Inomed (Germany), B Checkpoint Surgical (US), Halyard Health (Georgia), Erbe Elektromedizin (Germany), Dr. Langer Medical (Germany), EMS Handels (Austria), Neurovision Medical (US), Medtronic (Ireland), NuVasive (US), Nihon Kohden (Japan), Magstim (UK), Bovie Medical (US), and Natus Medical (US). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Nerve Monitoring System Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1.45 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.9% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/nerve-monitoring-system-market
The Global Nerve Monitoring System Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, treatment, application and regional. Based on technology segmentation it covers Electromyography (EMG), Electroencephalography (EEG), Electrocorticography (ECoG) and Evoked potential (EP). On the basis of application analysis it includes Neurosurgery, Spine surgery, ENT surgery, Cardiovascular applications and Other applications. The product analysis consists of Nerve monitors, Nerve stimulation electrodes and probes and Accessories. Based on end user analysis it covers Hospitals and surgical centers and Ambulatory surgical centers.
The major driving factors of Global Nerve Monitoring System Market are as follows:
- Developing economies and growing markets
- Development of Target Patient Base
- Clinical studies in the area of nerve monitoring system is growing
- Growth in the number of surgeries globally
The restraining factors of Global Nerve Monitoring System Market are as follows:
- Unfavorable reimbursement policies
- Dearth of skilled professionals
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Nerve Monitoring System Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Nerve Monitoring System Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Nerve Monitoring System Market has been segmented as below:
By Application Analysis:
- Spine surgery
- Ent surgery
- Cardiovascular applications
- Other applications
By Technology Analysis:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electrocorticography (ECoG)
- Evoked potential (EP)
By Product Analysis:
- Nerve monitors
- Nerve stimulation electrodes and probes
By End User Analysis:
- Hospitals and surgical centers
- Ambulatory surgical centers
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Nerve Monitoring System Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Nerve Monitoring System Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
You Can Buy Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/nerve-monitoring-system-market
Table of Contents
2 Market Research Tactics
3 Market Summary
4 Quality Market Insights
5 Nerve Monitoring Systems Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124 Expansion of Target Patient Base
126.96.36.199 Clinical Benefits Associated With Nerve Monitoring Procedures
188.8.131.52 Rising Use of Nerve Monitoring in Trauma Cases
184.108.40.206 Growing Availability of Medical Reimbursements for Nerve Monitoring
220.127.116.11 Limited Awareness About Nerve Monitoring Among Healthcare Professionals
18.104.22.168 Increased Clinical Studies in the Field of Nerve Monitoring
22.214.171.124 Emerging Markets
6 Regulatory Market Synopsis
7 Nerve Monitoring Systems Market, By Application
8 Nerve Monitoring System Market, By Technology
9 Nerve Monitoring Systems Market, By Product
10 Nerve Monitoring System Market, By End User
11 Nerve Monitoring Systems Market, By Geographic Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
13.1 Checkpoint Surgical
13.3 Nihon Kohden
13.5 Natus Medical
13.6 Axon Healthcare
13.9 ERBE Elektromedizin
13.10 Neurovision Medical
13.11 Halyard Health
13.12 Bovie Medical
13.13 Dr. Langer Medical
13.14 Xavant Technology
13.15 EMS Handels Gesellschaft
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States