New York, March 08, 2018:
Near Field Communication (NFC) Market Forecast 2018 to 2021
The Near Field Communication (NFC) market is expected to cross USD 21.00 Billion by 2021.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of Near Field communication Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include NXP Semiconductors (Netherland), Broadcom Corporation (U.S.), STMicroelectronics NV (Switzerland), MediaTek, Inc. (Taiwan), Renesas Electronics Corporation (Japan), Gemalto NV (Netherlands), and Texas Instruments (U.S.)are provided in the report. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Browse Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/near-field-communication-nfc-market
NFC – Near Field Communication Market is based on wireless interface which enables all communication devices and electronic gadgets to get connected with each other by establishing radio connectivity under proximity. This technology is mainly used for smartphones, laptops and tablets for Short range of data exchange. The near field communication market is expected to grow at a very fast space in the forecast period.
The major driving factors of Near Field communication Market are as follows:
• Convenient transfer and security of data
• Increasing penetration of smartphones
• Contact-less payments
The restraining factors of Near Field communication Market are as follows:
• High costs of installations
• Security concerns
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global Near Field communication Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Near Field Communication Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Market Segmentation of Near Field communication is as follows:
BY PRODUCT TYPE
• Non-auxiliary products
• Auxiliary products
NFC enabled Mobile sim
Others (NFC cover)
MARKET BY DEVICES
- Smartphone & Tablets
• PCs & Laptops
• Others (Infotainment and Stereo Headphone)
MARKET BY APPLICATION
- Mobile/Contactless Payment
• Information Sharing
• User Authentication & Access Control
• Monitoring Healthcare system
- North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America and Africa
• Middle East
Reasons to buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned Near Field Communication Market globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Near field communication market and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/near-field-communication-nfc-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 NFC Market, By Device Operating Mode
8 NFC Market, By Product and Software
9 Market, By Industry
9.2.1 Access Control
9.2.2 Product Identification
9.3.2 Access Control
9.5 Residential & Commercial
9.5.1 Physical Access
9.5.2 Time & Attendance
9.5.3 Automated Locking System
9.6 Medical & Healthcare
9.6.1 Medical Devices
9.7 Consumer Electronics
9.7.1 Wearable Devices
9.7.2 Mobile Phones/Tablets
9.7.3 Laptops/ Personal Computers
9.8 Banking & Finance
9.8.1 E-Money Services (POS Machines)
9.8.2 Multiforex Cards
10 Geographic Analysis
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.2 NXP Semiconductors
12.3 Broadcom Corporation
12.5 Mediatek Inc.
12.6 Renesas Electronics Corporation
12.7 Gemalto NV
12.8 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
12.9 Inside Secure
12.10 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
12.11 Texas Instruments
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States