New York, February 26, 2018:
Nasal Spray Market 2018
The Global Nasal Spray Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 19.0 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 6.0% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Nasal Spray Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Sandoz international, Catalent, Pfizer. Inc., Pfeiffer GMBH, Nastech pharmaceuticals, Adapt Pharma, Inc., Mylan. M.V., Innovus pharmaceuticals, Allergan PLC, Nephron pharmaceuticals corporation, Cipla Ltd., Media Corporation, Inc., Sunovionpharmaceuticals INC., Teva Respiratory LLC., Apotex Corp., Novartis, Valent pharmaceuticals international. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
You Can Find Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/nasal-spray-market
The Global Nasal Spray Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis:
- Decongestion nasal spray
- Salt water solution/ saline nasal spray
- Steroid nasal spray
By Container Design Analysis:
- Pressurized Canisters
- Pump Bottles
By Dosage Form Analysis:
- Unit/Single dose
By Prescription Analysis
- Over the counter
By Therapeutic Analysis:
- Nasal Steroids
- Mast Cell Inhibitor
By Application Analysis:
- Allergic and non-allergic Rhinitis
- Nasal Congestion
- CNS disorders
By End User Analysis:
- Home Care Setting
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Nasal spray and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Nasal Spray Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/nasal-spray-market
Table of Contents
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- MARKET LANDSCAPE SUMMARY
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- NASAL SPRAY MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
5.2. Global Inhalation and Nasal Spray Generic Drugs Market for Asthma, 2013–2023
5.3. Global Inhalation and Nasal Spray Generic Drugs Market for COPD, 2013–2023
5.4. Global Inhalation and Nasal Spray Generic Drugs Market for Allergic Rhinitis, 2013–2023
5.5. Global Inhalation and Nasal Spray Generic Drugs Market for Other Respiratory Disorders, 2013–2023
- NASAL SPRAY MARKET, BY CONTAINER DESIGN
- NASAL SPRAY MARKET, BY DOSAGE FORM
- NASAL SPRAY MARKET, BY PRESCRIPTION/AVAILABILITY
- NASAL SPRAY MARKET, BY THERAPEUTIC CLASS
- NASAL SPRAY MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- NASAL SPRAY MARKET, BY END USER
- NASAL SPRAY MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- NASAL SPRAY MARKET: COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- NASAL SPRAY MARKET, COMPANY PROFILES
14.1. SANDOZ INTERNATIONAL
14.3. PFIZER, INC.
14.4. PFEIFFER GMBH
14.5. NASTECH PHARMACEUTICAL
14.6. ADAPT PHARMA, INC.
14.7. MYLAN N.V.
14.8. INNOVUS PHARMACEUTICALS
14.9. ALLERGAN PLC
14.10. NEPHRON PHARMACEUTICALS CORPORATION
14.11. CIPLA LTD
14.12. MEDA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
14.13. SUNOVION PHARMACEUTICALS INC.
14.14. TEVA RESPIRATORY, LLC.
14.15. APOTEX CORP.
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States