Florida, February 15, 2018: The mobile wallet market is geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
A mobile wallet is technology in which person bring their data in mobile which is in the form of digital data. This data may be a particular information about customer identity, credit card information, debit card information or more. It allows person to pay through tablet, smart phone or smart watch from any place and any time. Mobile wallet contain digital information and it carry in a pocket. A person can use their stored data by using app on their device then type their password or PIN and choosing the information they have to access and interact with mobile wallet payment terminals. Many parties are working in mobile wallet space to innovate new things such as pay pal, amazon, google, apple etc.
The mobile wallet market is expected to exceed more than US$6 billion by 2020.
You Can Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/mobile-wallet-market
The major driving factors of mobile wallet market are as follows:
- Ease of use and superior convenience.
- Growing usage of value added services
- Protection and efforts towards develop mobile wallet.
The Restraints factors of mobile wallet market are as follows:
- Consumers’ Habits and concern Pertaining to Mobile Wallet.
- Working is depend on mobile battery.
- Issue regarding deployment and investment.
The mobile wallet market is segmented on the lines of its payment, stakeholder and application. The mobile wallet market is segmented on the lines of its mode of payment like remote payment, NFC payment and NFC product market. Under stakeholder segmentation the market covered into mobile network operators (MNOs), handset and other hardware solution manufacturers, OSS/BSS solution providers, software developers, cloud computing, content and applications aggregators and other stakeholders. The mobile wallet market is segmented on the lines of its application like mobile commerce market, mobile ticketing market, mobile coupons market, mobile transfers market and micropayments. The mobile commerce market is further segmented into mobile wallet shopping market, mobile wallet bill payments market, mobile wallet hotel booking and payments market and mobile wallet entertainment and event pay market. Under mobile ticketing market it covers rail, metro and bus tickets and airline tickets and boarding passes.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for mobile wallet and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for mobile wallet
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include American Express, Apple Inc., AT&T Inc., Blackberry, First Data, Google, Sprint, Samsung, MasterCard and Visa.. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/mobile-wallet-market
Table of Contents
2 Executive Summary
3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- Mobile Wallet Industry
- Mobile Wallet Technology Estimates and Trend Analysis
- Mobile Wallet Application Estimates and Trend Analysis
- Mobile Wallet Regional Estimates and Trend Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
8.1. Apple Inc
8.2. American Express Company
8.4. Bharti Airtel Limited
8.5. Google Inc
8.6. PayPal Holdings Inc
8.7. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd
8.8. Square Inc
8.9. VISA Inc
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States