Florida,January 19, 2018: The Global Microbiology Culture Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 7 billion by 2023 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 6% in the given forecast period.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Becton, Dickinson and Company, bioMérieux S.A., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Eiken Chemical Co, Ltd., EMD (Merck) Millipore, Hi-Media Laboratories Pvt. Ltd., Neogen Corporation, Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC, Scharlab S.L., and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Microbiology Culture Market is segmented on the lines of its culture type, media type and regional. Based on culture type it covers bacterial culture and eukaryotic culture. Media type is classified into simple media, synthetic media, complex media and special media. The Global Microbiology Culture Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Browser full report here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/microbiology-culture-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for microbiology culture and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Microbiology Culture Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Microbiology Culture Market are as follows:
- Enhance in require for antibiotics
- High occurrence of infectious diseases
- Increasing initiatives and life sciences research funding
The restraining factors of Global Microbiology Culture Market are as follows:
- High price related with different types of media hamper market expansion
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Microbiology Culture Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/microbiology-culture-market
Table of Contents
2 Executive Summary
3 Microbiology Culture Market – Industry Analysis
4 Global Microbiology Culture Market Revenue, by Culture Type, 2013–2023 (US$ Mn)
4.2 Global Microbiology Culture Market Revenue, by Culture Type, 2013–2023 (US$ Mn)
4.3 Global Bacterial Culture Market Revenue, 2013–2023 (US$ Mn)
4.4 Global Eukaryotic Culture (Media) Market Revenue 2013–2023 (US$ Mn)
5 Global Microbiology Culture Market Revenue, by Media Type, 2013–2023 (US$ Mn)
6 Global Microbial Culture Market Revenue, by Geography, 2013–2023 (US$ Mn)
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
8.1 Becton Dickinson and Company
8.2 Bio-Rad Laboratories
8.3 BioMérieux SA
8.4 Eiken Chemical Co., Ltd.
8.5 Hi-Media Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
8.6 Merck (EMD) Millipore (Merck KGaA)
8.7 Neogen Corporation
8.8 Scharlab, S.L.
8.9 Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC.
8.10 Thermo Fisher Scientific