New York, March 05, 2018:
Medical Device Connectivity Market Forecast 2018 to 2022
The Global Medical Device Connectivity Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1.50 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR 26% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional Markets on Medical Device Connectivity Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the Market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global Market.
Key players profiled in the report include:
NantHealth, Inc. (U.S.), Qualcomm Inc. (U.S), Bernoulli Enterprise Inc. (U.S.), Cerner Corporation (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.S.), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), Digi International Inc. (U.S.), Lantronix, Inc. (U.S.), Infosys Limited (India) and Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/medical-device-connectivity-market
The Global Medical Device Connectivity Market has been segmented as below:
By Technology Analysis:
- Wireless technologies
- Wired technologies
- Hybrid technologies
By End User Analysis:
- Home Healthcare
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global Market for Medical Device Connectivity Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global Market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new Market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Medical Device Connectivity Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/medical-device-connectivity-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium in sights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
6.2 Industry Trends
6.2.1 Growing Need for Semantic Interoperability Through Medical Devices Connectivity Solutions
6.2.2 Transition of Poc Diagnostics From Hospitals to Home
6.2.3 Growing Adoption of Telehealth Solutions
6.3 Product Portfolio Analysis
6.4 Regulatory Analysis
7 Global Medical Device Connectivity Market, By Product
8 Global Medical Device Connectivity Market, By Technology
9 Global Medical Device Connectivity Market, By End User
10 Global Medical Device Connectivity Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.2 GE Healthcare
12.3 Qualcomm Inc.
12.4 Cerner Corporation
12.5 Nanthealth, Inc.
12.6 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
12.7 Medtronic PLC
12.8 Cisco Systems, Inc.
12.9 Infosys Limited
12.10 Digi International Inc.
12.11 Lantronix, Inc.
12.12 Bernoulli Enterprise, Inc.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Medical Device Connectivity Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Medical Device Connectivity Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States