New York, February 26, 2018:
Medical Aesthetics Market 2018
The Global Medical Aesthetics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 19.0 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 12.0% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Medical Aesthetics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Allergan Plc., Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc., ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Cutera Inc., Alma Lasers Ltd., Merz GmbH & Co. KGaA, Galderma S.A., Syneron Medical Ltd., Cynosure, Inc., Photomedex, Inc., Lumenis Ltd. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
You Can Find Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/medical-aesthetics-market
The Global Medical Aesthetics Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis:
- Dermal fillers
- Energy-based aesthetics
- Breast implants
- Silicone breast implants
- Saline breast implants
By End User Analysis:
- Beauty clinics and centers
- Spas and salons
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Medical Aesthetics Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Medical Aesthetics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Medical Aesthetics Market are as follows:
- Advancement in laser technology
- Growing awareness among consumers
- Health benefits of medical aesthetics procedures
- Shift in the preference from surgical to non-surgical procedures
- Increase in aging population
- Impact analysis of drivers on market forecast
The restraining factors of Global Medical Aesthetics Market are as follows:
- Societal stigmas and hindrances
- High treatment cost and lack of reimbursements
- Cosmetic boom poses a challenge for aesthetic device market
- Impact analysis of restraints on market forecast
Request Sample Report here @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/medical-aesthetics-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Medical Aesthetics Market Overview
4.2 Medical Aesthetics Market: Product Benchmarking (2016–2021)
4.3 Medical Aesthetics Market, By Product, 2016 vs 2021 (USD Million)
4.4 Medical Aesthetics Market, By End User, 2016 vs 2021
4.5 Medical Aesthetics Market, By Region (Market Size and Growth Rate)
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Medical Aesthetics Market, By Product
8 Medical Aesthetics Market, By End User
9 Global Medical Aesthetics Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.2 Allergan, PLC (A Division of Actavis PLC)
11.3 Solta Medical, Inc. (A Division of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.)
11.4 Syneron Medical Ltd.
11.5 Photomedex, Inc.
11.6 Cynosure, Inc.
11.7 Lumenis Ltd.
11.8 Johnson & Johnson
11.9 Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc.
11.10 Merz Aesthetics, Inc. (A Division of Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA)
11.11 Galderma S.A. (A Subsidiary of Nestlé S.A.)
11.12 Alma Lasers, Ltd. (Acquired By Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd.)
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States