New York, April 13, 2018: The managed file transfer market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1.6 Billion by 2022.
Managed file transfer is software which provides secure ad hoc data, external data and internal data transfers through a network. This managed file transfer service manages secure data transformation from one pc to another pc through internet. This software keeps information private and provides higher level of security. It contains many features such as performance monitoring, global visibility, non repudiation, reporting, audit ability and end to end security. Managed file transfer application presents business computerization along with non repudiation and reporting.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of managed file transfers with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Ipswitch Inc., Open Text Corp., GlobalSCAPE Inc., Attunity Ltd., Biscom Inc., Axway Software SA, Jscape LLC, Tibco Software Inc., Cleo Communications Inc., Linoma Software, Seeburger AG, and South River Technologies Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/managed-file-transfer-market
The Managed file transfer Market has been segmented as below:
By Deployment Type Analysis
By Application Type Analysis
By Type Analysis
Business to Business (B2B)
Administrative to Administration (A2A)
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for managed file transfer and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for managed file transfer.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Buy Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/requestsample/managed-file-transfer-market
The managed file transfer market is segmented on the lines of its deployment, application, type and regional. Based on deployment segmentation the managed file transfer market covers hybrid, cloud and on premise. Under application segmentation it covers retail, logistics, healthcare, IT, BFSI, government and others. The managed file transfer market is segmented on the lines of its type like accelerated transfer, business to business (B2B), administrative to administration (A2A) and Ad hoc. The managed file transfer markets geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all managed file transfer market globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of managed file transfer data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay