New York, March 14, 2018:
Mammography Devices Market 2018 to 2023
The Global Mammography Devices Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2.21 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 6.1% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Global Mammography Devices Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Fujifilm Holdings Corp., Hologic, Inc., and GE Healthcare, Phillips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems, Metaltronica, PlanmedOy, Carestream Health Inc. Gamma Medica, Inc. amongothers. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
You can browse full report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/mammography-devices-market
The major driving factors of Global Mammography Devices Market are as follows:
- Increasing incidences of breast cancer
- Aging population is rapidly increasing
- Increasing awareness resulting in early breast cancer screening
- Government funding for treatment of carcinoma
- Growing technological advancement in breast imaging modalities
The restraining factors of Global Mammography Devices Market are as follows:
- Stringent regulations for approval of procedures
- Side effects related with mammography
- High investments in installing breast imaging systems
The Global Mammography Devices Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, treatment, application and regional. Based on product type segmentation it covers 3D mammograms, Digital System, Analog System, Screen system, Digital system, 3d system, and Biopsy system. Based on technology it covers screen system, digital system, 3d system, analog system, biopsy system, other and Regional. Global Mammography Devices Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Mammography Devices Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for devices Mammography Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Mammography Devices Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Type:
- 3D mammograms
- Digital System
- Analog System
- Screen system
- Digital system
- 3d system
- Biopsy system
By Technology Type:
- Breast tomosysnthesis
By End User Analysis:
- Ambulatory centers
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/mammography-devices-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Breast Imaging Market Overview
4.2 Breast Imaging Market Share, By Type, 2016 vs. 2021
4.3 Geographic Analysis: Ionizing Technologies Market, By Type
4.4 Geographic Analysis: Non-Ionizing Technologies Market, By Type (2016)
5 Market Overview
6 Breast Imaging Market, By Type
7 Breast Imaging Market, By Region
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Company Profile
9.2 Hologic, Inc.
9.3 GE Healthcare
9.4 Siemens Healthcare
9.5 Philips Healthcare
9.6 Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
9.7 Gamma Medica, Inc.
9.8 Toshiba Corporation
9.9 Sonociné, Inc.
9.10 Aurora Imaging Technology, Inc.
9.11 Dilon Technologies, Inc.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States