New York, March 01, 2018: /Financeswire/: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Long Range Radar Market By Platform (Airborne, Land, Naval, Space); By Component (Antenna, Transmitter, Receiver, Duplexer, Display, Digital Signal Processor, Stabilization System); By Product Type (Surveillance & Airborne Early Warning, Tracking & Fire Control Radar, Multi-Function Radar, Synthetic Aperture & Moving Target Indicator Radar, Weapon Locating Radar & C-RAM, Ground Penetrating Radar, Weather Radar); By Frequency Band (VHF, UHF Band, L Band); By Dimension (2D, 3D, 4D) And By Regional Analysis – Global Forecast By 2017 – 2023”.
The Long Range Radar Market is segmented on the lines of its platform, application, frequency band, component, dimension and regional. Based on platform is segmented into Land Radar, Naval Radar, Airborne Radar Market and Space-Based Radar. Based on application it covers Airspace Monitoring & Traffic Management, Air & Missile Defense, Weapon Guidance, Ground Surveillance & Intruder Detection, Airborne Mapping, Navigation, Mine Detection & Underground Mapping, Ground Force Protection & Counter Battery and Weather Monitoring. Based on frequency band it covers VHF, UHF and L. Based on component it covers Antenna, Transmitter, Duplexer, Receiver, Display, Digital Signal Processor and Stabilization System. Based on dimension it covers 2D Radars, 3D Radars and 4D Radars. The Long Range Radar Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The Long Range Radar Market is expected to exceed more than US$ XX Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of XX% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/long-range-radar-market
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Long Range Radar Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, Saab, Thales, Bae Systems, Israel Aerospace Industries, Leonardo, Aselsan, Hensoldt, Harris and Terma. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Long Range Radar Market has been segmented as below:
Military Radars Market, by Platform
Military Radars Market, by Component
- Digital Signal Processor
- Stabilization System
Military Radars Market, by Product Type
- Surveillance & Airborne Early Warning
- Tracking & Fire Control Radar
- Multi-function Radar
- Synthetic Aperture & Moving Target Indicator Radar
- Weapon Locating Radar & C-RAM
- Ground Penetrating Radar
- Weather Radar
Military Radars Market, by Frequency Band
- UHF Band
- L Band
Military Radars Market, by Dimension
Military Radars Market, by Application
- Airspace Monitoring & Traffic Management
- Air & Missile Defense
- Weapon Guidance
- Ground Surveillance & Intruder Detection
- Airborne Mapping
- Mine Detection & Underground Mapping
- Ground Force Protection & Counter Battery
- Weather Monitoring
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/long-range-radar-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Long Range Radar Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Long Range Radar Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Long Range Radar Market are as follows:
- Increasing Procurement of Radar and Air Defense Systems Due to Growing Transnational Disputes & Regional Instability
- Developments in Solid State Electronics and Replacement of Obsolete Systems
The major restraining factors of Long Range Radar Market are as follows:
- High Costs Involved in the Development of Military Radars
The major opportunities factors of Long Range Radar Market are as follows:
- Requirement of New Generation Air and Missile Defense Systems
- Requirement of Lightweight UAV Radars
- Ground Surveillance Radars for Border Monitoring
The major challenging factors of Long Range Radar Market are as follows:
- New Radar Jamming Techniques
- Issues Related to the Integration of Military Radars Within Existing Defense Systems
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Long Range Radar Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Long Range Radar Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Long range radar is also known as Over-the-horizon radar, is a type of radar system with the ability to detect targets at very long ranges, typically hundreds to thousands of kilometers, beyond the radar horizon, which is the distance limit for ordinary radar. OTH radars have recently been making a comeback, as the need for accurate long-range tracking becomes less important with the ending of the Cold War, and less-expensive ground based radars are once again being considered for roles such as maritime reconnaissance and drug enforcement.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States