NEW YORK/May 05, 2017 / FINANCESWIRE/ – MARKET RESEARCH ENGINE HAS PUBLISHED A NEW REPORT TITLED AS “Lithium-ion Battery Market By Power Capacity Analysis (5-25 Wh, 48-95 Wh, 18-28 KWh, 100-250 KWh, More than 300 KWh); By Application Analysis (Consumer Electronics, Grid Energy & Industrial, Automotive) and By Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 – 2024”
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/lithium-ion-battery-market
How Big is the Global Lithium-ion Battery Market?
The Global Lithium-ion Battery Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 77 billion by 2024 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 11% in the given forecast period.
Lithium-ion battery is part of rechargeable battery group. Lithium-ion batteries provide excessive storage capacity, better efficiency and long lifecycle than other batteries. The call for those batteries is growing in diverse packages which include patron electronics products, car utility. Including evs and hevs and energy garage systems in strength flora and household electricity. The worldwide lithium-ion battery market is anticipated to grow with a widespread charge among 2016 and 2024. The rising call for digital gadgets and the stringent government policies to control pollution degree are anticipated to pressure the lithium-ion battery market all through the forecast period.
The major driving factors of Global Lithium-ion Battery Market are as follows:
- High efficiency and long lifespan
- Growth in the consumer electronics industry
- Increasing shift toward sustainable clean fuel in the automotive division
The restraining factors of Global Lithium-ion Battery Market are as follows:
- Need awareness about the benefits of these batteries
- High rate compared to traditional lead acid batteries
The Global Lithium-ion Battery Market is segmented on the lines of its power capacity, application and regional. Based on power capacity segmentation it covers 5-25 Wh, 48-95 Wh, 18-28 KWh, 100-250 KWh and more than 300 KWh. Application segment is classified into consumer electronics, grid energy & industrial and automotive. The Global Lithium-ion Battery Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Lithium-ion Battery and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Lithium-ion Battery Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Lithium-ion Battery Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Automotive Energy Supply Corporation (AESC), Panasonic Corporation, GA Yuasa Corporation, Hitachi Chemical Co. Ltd., Johnson Controls, Inc., LG Chem Power, Inc., Samsung SDI Co. Ltd., and Toshiba Corporation. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global Lithium-ion Battery Market has been segmented as below:
By Power Capacity Analysis
- 5-25 Wh
- 48-95 Wh
- 18-28 KWh
- 100-250 KWh
- More than 300 KWh
By Application Analysis
- Consumer Electronics
- Grid Energy & Industrial
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Lithium-ion Battery Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Lithium-ion Battery Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States