New York, July 28, 2017 /Financeswire/: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Lithium Ion Battery Market By Power Capacity Analysis (0 to 3000mAh, 3000mAh to 10000mAh, 10000mAh to 60000mAh, More than 60000mAh); By Industry Analysis (Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Marine, Medical, Power); By Type Analysis (Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt (LI-NMC), Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP), Lithium Cobalt Oxide (LCO), Lithium Titanate Oxide (LTO), Lithium Manganese Oxide (LMO), Lithium Nickel Cobalt Aluminium Oxide (NCA)) and By Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 – 2022”
Lithium batteries now a day’s comes in all shapes and sizes, but they are same on the inside and are of lighter in weight as compared to other batteries of the same capacity. The expanding interest of vitality proficient, safe, and minimal effort batteries is the key element driving the development of the lithium particle battery market. Lithium particle batteries are a favored decision for buyer gadgets items as a compact power source in view of the elements of high vitality thickness and less energize time. The usage of lithium particle batteries in car division for module half and half electric vehicles (PHEV) and battery electric vehicles (BEV) enhances the productivity and lessen the upkeep cost of the vehicle. These applications incorporate electric vehicles, material dealing with hardware, marine industry applications, robots, modern applications, media transmission frameworks, vitality stockpiling framework (ESS) stages, military applications, and GEO, LEO, and MEO satellites.
The Lithium Ion Battery Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 68.97 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 16.6% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/lithium-ion-battery-market1
The major driving factors of Lithium Ion Battery Market are as follows:
- Rising demand in the electric automobile sector
- Technological advancements in research and development on lithium ion batteries
- Growing interest for brilliant gadgets and buyer hardware
- Increasing interest of vitality effective, safe, and minimal effort batteries
The restraining factors of Lithium Ion Battery Market are as follows:
- Security threats postured by overheating of lithium batteries
- Inadequate charging infrastructure
- Alternative batteries and solutions available in the market
The Lithium Ion Battery Market is segmented on the lines of its power capacity, industry, type and regional. Based on power capacity segmentation it covers 0 to 3000mah, 3000mah to 10000mah, 10000 mah to 60000mah, more than 60000mah. Based on industry segmentation it covers aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer electronics, industrial, marine, medical, power. Based on type segmentation it covers lithium nickel manganese cobalt (LI-NMC), lithium iron phosphate (LFP), lithium cobalt oxide (LCO), lithium titanate oxide (LTO), lithium manganese oxide (LMO), lithium nickel cobalt aluminium oxide (NCA). The Lithium Ion Battery Marketon geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Lithium Ion Battery Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Lithium Ion Battery Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets onLithium Ion Battery Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report includeSamsung SDI Co., Ltd. (South Korea), and BAK Group (China), LG Chem Ltd. (South Korea) and Panasonic Corporation (Japan) BYD Co. Ltd. (China), LG Chem Ltd. (South Korea),among others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Lithium Ion Battery Market has been segmented as below: (Accordingly)
By Power Capacity Analysis:
- 0 to 3000mAh
- 3000mAh to 10000mAh
- 10000mAh to 60000mAh
- More than 60000mAh
By Industry Analysis:
- Aerospace and Defense
- Consumer Electronics
By Type Analysis:
- Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt (LI-NMC)
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP)
- Lithium Cobalt Oxide (LCO)
- Lithium Titanate Oxide (LTO)
- Lithium Manganese Oxide (LMO)
- Lithium Nickel Cobalt Aluminium Oxide (NCA)
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States