Florida, January 31,2018: Kyphoplasty Market Research Report –It report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Stryker Corporation, CareFusion Corporation, Osseon LLC., Alphatec Spine, Inc., TAEYEON MEDICAL Co., Ltd., G-21 s.r.l., BMK Global Medical Company, Medtronic, Inc., Globus Medical, Inc., SOMATEX, DepuySynthes, Zimmer Holdings Incorporated, Parallax Medical, DFine, Inc., Cook Medical, Inc. andothers. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Kyphoplasty Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1.2 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 12.35% in the given forecast period.
Effectiveness of such treatment modalities is discovered during a majority of patients. Kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty area unit 2 transcutaneous minimally invasive ways for bone augmentation, developed to manage symptomatic fractures while not neurologic impairment, for application of cement into bone body. Kyphoplasty was introduced to assist align the spine and manage kyphotic deformity. It includes inserting associate expansive balloon device (bone tamp) percutaneously into bone body. The inflation of bone with liquid permits correction of spinal curvature and restoration of bone height. The cavity made when inflation is filled by associate injection of polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA).
You can browse full report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/kyphoplasty-market-report
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Kyphoplasty Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Kyphoplasty Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Kyphoplasty Market are as follows:
- Increase in ageing population
- Advanced methods in fracture stabilization
- Minimally invasive surgical procedures
- Growing osteoporosis cases
The restraining factors of Global Kyphoplasty Market are as follows:
- Cement leakage and corresponding damage to surrounding spinal canal and nerves
- Traditional techniques are having limitations
- Cheap cloned products are a threat in developing economies
The Global Kyphoplasty Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Type Analysis:
- X-ray Device
By Application Analysis:
- Restoring lost vertebral body
- Correction of the local kyphosis
By End User Analysis:
- Dental clinics and laboratories
- Dental research institutes
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/kyphoplasty-market-report
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Global Kyphoplasty Market, By Technology
8 Global Kyphoplasty Market, By Product and Service
9 Kyphoplasty Market, By Application
10 Kyphoplasty Market, By End User
11 Kyphoplasty Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States