Florida, January 04, 2018: The IT-enabled healthcare market is segmented on the lines of its service type like tele-health and mhealth. Under tele-health segmentation it covers healthcare diagnostics, remote patient monitoring and healthcare education. mHealth is further segmented into solutions for patients and healthcare system strengthening solutions. Based on solutions for patients segmentation it covers information and reference services, monitoring services, diagnostic services, wellness services, treatment services and prevention services. Under healthcare system strengthening it covers emergency response services, healthcare practitioner support and healthcare surveillance. The IT-enabled healthcare market is segmented on the lines of its end user like public/private healthcare institutions, physicians, healthcare workers and individuals. The IT-enabled healthcare market is geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The IT-enabled healthcare market is expected to exceed more than USD 262 Billion by 2022.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of coatings with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/it-enabled-healthcare-market
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include GE Healthcare, Siemens AG, IMS Health Holdings Inc., Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., eHealth Technologies, E*HealthLine.Com Inc., AirStrip Technologies LP, Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd., Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Systems Inc., AT&T Inc. and Apple Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary,business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for IT-enabled healthcare and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for IT-enabled healthcare
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of IT-enabled healthcare market are as follows:
- eHealth programs and government projects
- Increasing frequency of chronic diseases includes cardio vascular diseases, cancer and diabetes
- Improved accuracy and efficiency of IT-enabled healthcare
The restraints factors of IT-enabled healthcare market are as follows:
- Data Security concern in healthcare IT Systems
- Problem regarding to interoperability of various IT-enabled healthcare Solutions
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/it-enabled-healthcare-market
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 INTRODUCTION
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Global IT-enabled Healthcare Market Overview
Chapter 4 Global IT-enabled Healthcare Software Market, by Type
Chapter 5 Global IT-enabled Healthcare Services Market, by Type
Chapter 6 Global IT-enabled Healthcare Market, by End-user
Chapter 7 Global IT-enabled Healthcare Market, By Geography
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
8.1 McKesson Corporation
8.2 eHealth Technologies
8.3 GE Healthcare
8.4 Johnson and Johnson Healthcare Systems, Inc.
8.5 Aerotel Medical Systems, Ltd.
8.6 Siemens AG
8.7 Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
8.8 E*HealthLine.Com, Inc.
8.9 AT&T Inc.
8.10 Apple, Inc.
8.11 AirStrip Technologies LP
8.12 Cerner Corporation
8.13 IMS Health Holdings, Inc.
8.14 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States