New York, May 09, 2018: The whole world is becoming a type of information system which is interlinked with each and every thing and everything else and each and every thing is connected by one or the other way. The data itself is becoming an asset in this information system as there is huge data flow from every connected device that has a portal.
The IOT in Manufacturing Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 20.5 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 27% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on IOT in Manufacturing with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The IOT in Manufacturing is segmented on the lines of its Software, service, platform, and application, vertical and regional. Based on software segmentation it covers network and application security, network and bandwidth security, remote monitoring system, data management, smart surveillance. Based on service segmentation it covers managed, professional service. Based on platform segmentation it covers device management platform, application management platform, connectivity management platform. Based on application segmentation it covers predictive maintenance, business process optimization, asset tracking and management, logistics and supply chain management, real-time workforce tracking and management, automation control and management, emergency & incident management and business communication.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/iot-in-manufacturing
The major driving factors of IOT in Manufacturing are as follows:
- Increasing need for centralized monitoring and predictive maintenance of manufacturing infrastructure
- Demand-driven supply chain and connected logistics
- Need for agile production, operational efficiency, and control
- Growing in regulatory compliances
- Development of advanced data analytics and data processing
- Arrival of intelligent machine applications
The restraining factors of IOT in Manufacturing are as follows:
- Dearth of Standards for Interconnectivity and Interoperability
- Problems relating to ownership of data
- Data Security and Privacy Concern
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for IOT in Manufacturing and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for IOT in Manufacturing.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Buy Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/iot-in-manufacturing
The IOT in Manufacturing Market has been segmented as below:
By Software Analysis:
- Network and Application Security
- Network and Bandwidth Security
- Remote Monitoring System
- Data Management
- Smart Surveillance
By Services Analysis:
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
By Platform Analysis:
- Device Management Platform
- Application Management Platform
- Connectivity Management Platform
By Application Analysis:
- Predictive Maintenance
- Business Process Optimization
- Asset Tracking and Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Real-Time Workforce Tracking and Management
- Automation Control and Management
- Emergency & Incident Management and Business Communication
By Vertical Analysis:
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Industrial Equipment Manufacturing
- Electronics and Communication Equipment Manufacturing
- Chemicals and Materials Equipment Manufacturing
- Food and Agriculture Equipment Manufacturing
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all IOT in Manufacturing.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of IOT in Manufacturing Marketdata.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States