Florida, January 10, 2018: The IOT in Automotive is segmented on the lines of its application, connectivity form factor and communication type, offering, regional. Based on application segmentation it covers infotainment, navigation, telematic. Based on connectivity form factor segmentation it covers embedded, tethered and integrated. Based on communication type segmentation it covers in vehicle communication, vehicle to vehicle communication, vehicle to infrastructure communication. Based on offerings segmentation it covers hardware, software, services. The IOT in Automotive on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
As the limits of automobile business is shrinking and as new competitors enter the market, the traditional business members are figuring out how to flourish notwithstanding innovative interruption. Electronics, media communications and insurance agencies and developing new companies are joining the race to discover better approaches to draw in and energize buyers to raise their encounters with automotive. The IOT in automotive industry is a wide range of companies and firms involved in the development, design, marketing, manufacturing, and selling of vehicles, Embedded cars use a integrated antenna and chipset, while tethered connections use hardware to allow drivers to connect to their cars via their smart phones. The automotive industry expert estimate that in future every car will be connected in some or the other way.
The IOT in Automotive Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 82.79 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 26.75% in the given forecast period.
You Can Find Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/iot-in-automotive
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for IOT in Automotive and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for IOT in Automotive.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of IOT in Automotive are as follows:
- Advantages presenting by real-time traffic and incident alerts
- Enhance in telematics mandates by several governments
- Increasing demand for assisted & automated driving
- Consumers’ expandingdemand for Smartphone features in cars
The restraining factors of IOT in Automotive are as follows:
- Absence of Cellular Connectivity Coverage
- Increasing cost of automotive vehicle
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on IOT in Automotive with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/iot-in-automotive
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Industry Insights
6 Market Overview
7 Industry Trends
8 Automotive IoT Market, By Offering
9 Automotive IoT Market, By Connectivity Form Factor
10 Automotive IoT Market, Communication Type
11 Automotive IoT Market, By Application
12 Geographical Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
13.2 Texas Instruments Inc.
13.3 Intel Corporation.
13.4 NXP Semiconductors N.V.
13.5 Tomtom N.V.
13.6 International Business Machines Corporation
13.7 Cisco Systems, Inc.
13.8 Microsoft Corporation
13.9 Google Inc.
13.10 Thales Sa
13.11 AT&T Inc.
13.12 Apple, Inc.
13.13 Audi AG
13.14 Ford Motor Company
13.15 General Motors
13.16 Vodafone Group PLC.
13.17 Robert Bosch GmbH
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States