Florida, January 31,2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Global Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 4.00 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 3% in the given forecast period.
The Global Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices Market is segmented on the lines of its product type, end user and regional. Based on product type segmentation it covers hormonal IUCD, copper IUCD. Based on end user segmentation it covers hospitals, gynecology clinics, community Healthcare. The Global Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The generally utilized IUCD device is a ‘T’- mold device. The vertical arm has a copper wire wrapped around it, because of which this device is known as Copper T. Also, there are two hued nylon strings at the lower end of the flat arm. The hormone-discharging IUCDs accessible in the market are reasonable for ladies with uncommon necessities. These devices are 99% solid in stopping pregnancy.
You Can Find Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/intrauterine-contraceptive-devices-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices Marketand related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices Market are as follows:
- Increasing Rate Of Unplanned Pregnancies
- Population Control Policies
- Rising Initiatives By The Private Firms And Ngo’s
- Favorable Reimbursements
- Growing Awareness Of Contraceptive Usage
- Growing Funds And Grants For IUCD Devices
- Technological Advancements
The restraining factors of Global Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices Market are as follows:
- Social or religious restrictions common in numerous nations
- Threat Of Causing Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases (PID)
- Threat Of Ectopic Pregnancy
- Constrained access to contraception
The Global Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices Market has been segmented as below:
- Gynecology Clinics
- Community Healthcare
By Product Type Analysis:
- Hormonal IUCD
- Copper IUCD
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/intrauterine-contraceptive-devices-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Market Overview
4 Executive Summary
5 Premium Insights
6 Global Intra-Uterine Contraceptive (Iucd) Devices Market, By Product Type
6.2. Hormonal Iucd (2013 – 2024)
6.2.1. Market Value (Usd Million)
6.2.2. Market Volume (Units Sold)
6.3. Copper Iucd (2013 – 2024)
6.3.1. Market Value (Usd Million)
6.3.2. Market Volume (Units Sold)
7 Global Intra-Uterine Contraceptive (Iucd) Devices Market, By Geography
8 Global Intra-Uterine Contraceptive (Iucd) Devices Market: Competitive Landscape
9 Global Intra-Uterine Contraceptive (Iucd) Devices Market, Company Profiles
9.1. Bayer Healthcare Ag
9.2. Dkt International
9.3. Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries, Ltd
9.4. Allergen, Plc
9.5. Smb Corporation
9.6. Actavis Plc.
9.7 Ocon Medical Ltd.
9.8 Monalisa Nv
9.9 Medisafe Distribution, Inc
9.10 Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States