Florida, July 25, 2018: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Injection Pen Market By Type (Disposable injection pens, Reusable injection pens); By End-User (Home care, Hospital & clinics); By Therapy (Diabetes, Growth hormone therapy, Fertility, Osteoporosis) and by Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2017 – 2024”.
The Injection Pen Market is segmented on the lines of its type, end-user, therapy and regional. Basis of type is segmented into Disposable injection pens and Reusable injection pens. Based on end-user it covers Home care and Hospital & clinics. Based on therapy it covers Diabetes, Growth hormone therapy, Fertility and Osteoporosis. The Injection Pen Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Injection Pen Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Injection Pen Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 41 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 6% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/injection-pen-market
Injection pens are wide used in varied therapeutic applications such diabetes, osteoporosis because it provides varied benefits over the normal vial-and-syringe methodology. for example, insulin pen devices improve patient satisfaction and adherence. what is more, it’s simple to use and provides accuracy in delivering little dose of insulin. additionally, injection pen is user friendly, the little needle sizes cut back worry and pain and therefore has larger social acceptability. Injection pen is wide employed in diabetic patients.
The major driving factors of Injection Pen Market are as follows:
- Growing Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
- Increasing range of restrictive Approvals
- Favourable compensation and Government Support
The major restraining factors of Injection Pen Market are as follows:
- Preference for various Drug Delivery Modes
- Poor reimbursement scenario in Developing Countries
The Injection Pen Market has been segmented as below:
- Disposable injection pens
- Reusable injection pens
- Growth hormone therapy
- Home care
- Hospital & clinics
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Injection Pen Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Injection Pen Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Merck & Company Inc., Novartis AG, Eli Lilly and Company, Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Novo Nordisk A/S, Dickinson and Company, Becton, Sanofi SA, Pfizer Inc., Ypsomed and Astrazeneca plc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Injection Pen Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Injection Pen Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Request Sample Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/injection-pen-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
- Injection Pen Market Analysis, By Product
- Injection Pen Market Analysis, By End-User
- Injection Pen Market Analysis, By Therapy
- Injection Pen Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.1 Novo Nordisk A/S
10.2 Astrazeneca plc
10.3 Eli Lilly and Company
10.4 Merck & Company, Inc.
10.5 Sanofi SA
10.6 Novartis AG
10.7 Pfizer Inc.
10.8 Becton, Dickinson and Company
10.9 Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States