New York, February 26, 2018:
Injectable Drug Delivery Market 2018
The Global Injectable Drug Delivery Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 624.5 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 11.5% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Injectable Drug Delivery Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Baxter International (U.S.), Pfizer (U.S.), Gerresheimer AG (Germany), Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Schott AG (Germany), Eli Lilly and Company (U.S.), and Terumo Corporation (Japan). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
You Can Find Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/injectable-drug-delivery-market
The Global Injectable Drug Delivery Market has been segmented as below:
By Usage Pattern Analysis:
- Curative Care
- Other Usage Pattern
By Formulation Packaging Analysis:
By Therapeutic Application Analysis:
- Auto-immune diseases
- Hormonal Disorders
- Orphan Diseases
- Other Therapeutic Applications
By Type Analysis:
By Site of Administration Analysis:
- Central Nervous System
By Distribution Channel Analysis:
- Retail Pharmacy Stores
By Facility of Use Analysis:
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Home Care Settings
- Other Facilities of Use
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Injectable Drug Delivery Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Injectable Drug Delivery Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Injectable Drug Delivery Market are as follows:
- Escalation in demand for self- injection devices
- Increase in number of chronic diseases
- New Product Launches and Technological Advancements
- Innovative technological progress
- Development of the biologics market
The restraining factors of Global Injectable Drug Delivery Market are as follows:
- Needle stick injuries and infections
- Product recalls
- Optional mode of drug delivery
Request Sample Report here @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/injectable-drug-delivery-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Injectable Drug Delivery Market, By Facility of Use
4.3 Geographic Analysis: By Site of Administration
4.4 Injectable Drug Delivery Market, By Formulation Packaging
4.5 Geographical Snapshot
5 Market Overview
6 Regulatory Scenario
7 Injectable Drug Delivery Market, By Type
8 Injectable Drug Delivery Market, By Formulation Packaging
9 Injectable Drug Delivery Market, By Therapeutic Application
10 Injectable Drug Delivery Market, By Usage Pattern
11 Injectable Drug Delivery Market, By Site of Administration
12 Injectable Drug Delivery Market, By Distribution Channel
13 Injectable Drug Delivery Market, By Facility of Use
14 Injectable Drug Delivery Market, By Region
15 Competitive Landscape
16 Company Profiles
16.2 Baxter International, Inc.
16.3 Becton, Dickinson and Company
16.4 Gerresheimer AG
16.5 Pfizer, Inc.
16.6 Schott AG
16.7 ELI Lilly and Company
16.8 Sandoz (A Division of Novartis AG)
16.9 Terumo Corporation
16.10 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States