New York, May 23, 2018: The Infrared Imaging Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, wavelength, application, vertical and regional. Based on technology is segmented into Cooled Infrared Imaging and Uncooled Infrared Imaging. Based on wavelength is segmented into Far-Infrared, Long-Wave Infrared, Mid-Wave Infrared, Near-Infrared and Short-Wave Infrared. Based on application type is segmented into Security & Surveillance, Monitoring & Inspection and Detection.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Infrared Imaging Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Infrared Imaging Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 7.5 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 7.2% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/infrared-imaging-market
The major driving factors of Infrared Imaging Market are as follows:
- High Adoption in Security and Surveillance Application
- Increasing Adoption of Infrared Cameras in Quality Control and Inspection Application
The major restraining factors of Infrared Imaging Market are as follows:
- Stringent Import and Export Regulations
The major opportunities factor of Infrared Imaging Market are as follows:
- Emerging Application Areas for SWIR Cameras
- Penetration of Infrared Cameras in Consumer Electronics Industry
The major challenges factor of Infrared Imaging Market are as follows:
- High Cost of Infrared Cameras
- Designing Highly Accurate Cameras
The Infrared Imaging Market has been segmented as below:
- Cooled Infrared Imaging
- Uncooled Infrared Imaging
- Long-Wave Infrared
- Mid-Wave Infrared
- Short-Wave Infrared
- Security & Surveillance
- Monitoring & Inspection
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Infrared Imaging Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Infrared Imaging Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report Flir Systems, Fluke, Sensors Unlimited, Leonardo Drs, Axis Communications, Xenics, Opgal Optronic Industries, New Imaging Technologies, Allied Vision Technologies and Sofradir. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Buy Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/infrared-imaging-market
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Infrared Imaging Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
- Infrared Imaging Market Analysis, By Technology
- Infrared Imaging Market Analysis, By Wavelength
- Infrared Imaging Market Analysis, By Application
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
9.1 Flir Systems
9.3 Sensors Unlimited
9.4 Leonardo Drs
9.5 Axis Communications
9.7 Opgal Optronic Industries
9.8 New Imaging Technologies
9.9 Allied Vision Technologies
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States