New York, February 26, 2018:
Influenza Diagnostics Market 2018
The Influenza Diagnostics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 0.7674 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 8.0% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Influenza Diagnostics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), Alere Inc. (U.S.), Luminex Corporation (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific (U.S.), Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), DiaSorin (Italy), SA Scientific (U.S.), and Quidel Corporation (U.S.). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
You Can Find Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/influenza-diagnostics-market
The Influenza Diagnostics Market has been segmented as below:
By Test Type Analysis:
- Traditional Diagnostic Tests
- Viral Culture
- Rapid Influenza Detection Tests (RIDT)
- Direct Fluorescent Antibody (DFA) Tests
- Serological Assays
- Molecular Diagnostic Tests
- Nucleic Acid Sequence-based Amplification (NASBA) Tests
- Loop-mediated Isothermal Amplification-based Assays (LAMP)
- Simple Amplification-based Assays (SAMBA)
- Other Tests (Microarray-based Approaches and Nucleic Acid Sequencing Approaches)
By End User Analysis:
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Reference Laboratories
- Other End Users
By Regional Analysis:
Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Influenza Diagnostics Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Influenza Diagnostics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Influenza Diagnostics Market are as follows:
- Development in research funding for influenza diagnostics
- Growing demand for faster diagnosis and control of influenza
- Progressions in Genomic and Proteomic Technologies
- Significant boom prospects in developing economies globally
The restraining factors of Influenza Diagnostics Market are as follows:
- Erraticism in sensitivity and specificity among influenza diagnostic tests
- Increasing healthcare costs restraining the usage of novel infection diagnostic techniques
- Strict regulatory systems
- Lack of Skilled Personnel to Handle Advanced Influenza Diagnostic Tools
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/influenza-diagnostics-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Influenza Diagnostics Market, By Test Type
6.2 Traditional Diagnostic Tests
6.2.1 Rapid Influenza Detection Tests (RIDT)
6.2.2 Viral Culture
6.2.3 Direct Fluorescent Antibody (DFA) Tests
6.2.4 Serological Assays
6.3 Molecular Diagnostic Tests
6.3.2 Nucleic Acid Sequence-Based Amplification (NASBA) Tests
6.3.3 Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification-Based Assays (LAMP)
6.3.4 Simple Amplification-Based Assays (SAMBA)
6.3.5 Other Molecular Diagnostic Tests
7 Influenza Diagnostics Market, By End User
8 Influenza Diagnostics Market, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
10.2 F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
10.3 Becton, Dickinson and Company
10.4 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
10.5 Alere Inc.
10.6 Diasorin S.P.A.
10.7 Quidel Corporation
10.8 Meridian Bioscience, Inc.
10.9 Analytik Jena AG (A Subsidiary of Endress+Hauser AG)
10.10 Luminex Corporation
10.11 SA Scientific, Ltd.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States