Florida, January 29,2018: The Global Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 21.00 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 10% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Global Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The high incidence of infectious diseases across rising economies formulate a significant share in overall market. This has grabbed the attention of in vitro diagnostic device manufactures to invest into rising economies. These corporations area unit taking efforts to develop and commercialize price effective tools for the communicable disease designation. Presently, the gold standard tests available for microorganism infections and sexually transmitted illness designation have major market share. However, these test are expected to replace by molecular techniques in future.
The Global Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, product, application, End-user and regional. Based on product Analysis segmentation it covers Instruments & Analyzers, Assays and Reagents and Services & Software. Based on technology it covers Traditional Diagnostic Techniques and Molecular diagnostics.
You Can Browse Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/infectious-disease-diagnostics-market
This report provides:
An overview of the global market for Global Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market are as follows:
- High Prevalence Rate of Infectious Diseases to Drive the Growth of Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market
- Slow Turnaround Time of the Current Diagnostic Cycle Has Created Demand for Rapid Diagnostic Procedures
The restraining factors of Global Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market are as follows:
- Rising Healthcare Costs Limits the Usage of Novel Infectious Disease Diagnostic Techniques
- Complex Regulatory Framework to Delay Approvals of New Diagnostic Tests
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/infectious-disease-diagnostics-market
The Global Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis:
- Instruments & Analyzers
- Assays and Reagents
- Services & Software
By Application Analysis:
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Chlamydia Trachomatis and Neisseria Gonorrhoeae (CT/NG)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Infection
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) Hospital Acquired Infection
- Others (Influenza, Ebola, Typhoid, Malaria, Dengue)
By Technology Analysis:
- Traditional Diagnostic Techniques
- Biochemical Characterization
- Molecular Diagnostics
- DNA Sequencing & NGS
By End-User Analysis:
- Hospitals Laboratories
- Reference Labs
- Physician office Labs
- Academics (Academic Medical Centers/Research Labs, University Labs)
- Others (Blood Banks, Local Public Health Laboratories, Home Health Agencies, Nursing Homes, Point of Care, Self-Testing)
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
6.2 Supply Chain Analysis
6.2.1 Key Influencers
6.3 Pest Analysis
6.3.1 Political Factors
6.3.2 Economical Factors
6.3.3 Social Factors
6.3.4 Technological Factors
6.4 Industry Insights
6.5 Strategic Benchmarking
6.5.1 New Product Launches
7 Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market, By Product
8 Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market, By Application
9 Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market, By Technique
10 Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market, By End User
11 Geographic Analysis
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profile
13.1 Abbott Laboratories
13.2 Becton, Dickinson & Co.
13.4 Bio-Rad Laboratories
13.5 Alere, Inc.
13.6 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
13.7 Siemens Healthcare
13.8 Roche Diagnostics
13.9 Danaher Corporation
13.10 Johnson and Johnson
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States