New York, March 01, 2018:
Industrial Internet of Things Market Forecast 2018 to 2022
The Global Industrial Internet Of Things Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 176 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 8% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Industrial Internet of Things Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include General Electric (U.S.), Cisco Inc. (U.S.), Intel Corporation (U.S.), Rockwell Automation (U.S.), ARM Holdings plc. (U.K.), ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), Siemens AG (Germany), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), Dassault Systèmes SA (France), Huawei Technology Co., Ltd. (China), Zebra Technologies (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), and Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany) among others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/Industrial-internet-of-things-market
The Global Industrial Internet of Things Market has been segmented as below:
By End User Analysis
By Technology Analysis
- Industrial Robotics
- 3D Printing
- Distributed Control System
- Condition Monitoring
- Smart Meter
- Autonomous Haulage System
- Yield Monitors
- Guidance & Steering
- Flow and Application Control Devices
- Networking Technology
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the Global Industrial Internet of Things Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Industrial Internet of Things Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/Industrial-internet-of-things-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Significant Growth Prospects in the IIoT Market
4.2 IIoT Market: Comparison of Growth Pattern of Verticals
4.3 IIoT Market in APAC (2015)
4.4 Market Share of Major Countries in IIoT, 2015
4.5 IIoT Market, By Device and Technology, 2016 vs 2022
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 IIoT Market, By Device and Technology
8 IIoT Market, By Software
9 IIoT Market, By Vertical
10 Geographic Analysis
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.2 ARM Ltd.
12.3 Cisco Systems, Inc.
12.4 General Electric
12.5 Intel Corporation
12.6 Rockwell Automation, Inc.
12.8 Texas Instruments Inc.
12.9 Dassault Systèmes
12.10 Honeywell International Inc.
12.11 Huawei Technology Co., Ltd.
12.12 International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
12.13 Kuka AG
12.14 NEC Corporation
12.15 Robert Bosch GmbH
12.16 Siemens AG
12.17 ZIH Corp.
12.18 Key Innovators
12.18.2 Sigfox Sa
12.18.3 Worldsensing Sl
12.18.4 Xerafy Ltd.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Industrial Internet Of Things Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Industrial Internet Of Things Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States