Florida, January 11, 2018: The New Energy Vehicle (NEV) taxis are the vehicles that run on the unconventional sources of energy with advanced techniques. As these systems cause less pollution and serve as an best alternative to the traditional sources of fuels. The Chinese government is taking major steps to increase the use of unconventional sources of fuel for transportation and mobility of the people.
The NEV Taxi Market is segmented on the basis of Ownership as Company owned, Individually Owned. The NEV Taxi Market is segmented on the basis of Taxi Range as Short Range NEV Taxis and Long Range NEV Taxis.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of NEV Taxi Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
China NEV taxi market is expected to cross to US$ 560.0 Million by 2021 growing at a CAGR of more than 36% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of NEV Taxi Market are as follows:
• Taxis in China travel around 450 km daily.
• Due to the new energy taxis there is an opportunity to restrict the usage of fuel and also reduce the emission of greenhouse gases. Hence this is become important for the Chinese government to introduce NEV.
• The support of the government.
• The advancement in the battery technologies.
• Tax initiatives.
The restraining factors of NEV Taxi Market are as follows:
• Safety and reliability.
• The absence of comprehensive charging infrastructure.
• High cost of vehicles and batteries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the NEV Taxi Market and related technologies.
2) Analysis of global market trends and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for NEV Taxi Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include BYD Auto Co. Ltd., Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co Ltd (JAC), Beijing Automotive Industry Holding Co. Ltd. (BAIC), Beiqi Foton Motor Co. Ltd., Changan Automobile Co. Ltd, and Dongfeng Nissan Passenger Vehicle Company… are provided in the report. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/new-energy-vehicle-nev-taxi-market
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 INTRODUCTION
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 NEV Taxi Market Overview
3.2 Total number of taxis in China by region, 2013
3.2.1 Total number of taxis in China, 2012 – 2020
3.3 NEV policies and subsidies in China (by region)
3.3.1 Overview of national and regional price subsidies in China
3.3.6 Others (Jilin, Anhui, Liaoning, Heilongjiang, Zhejiang etc.)
3.4 China electric vehicle battery OEMs
3.5 Battery specification overview for China market
3.6 Information on battery suppliers
3.6.1 Zhejiang Wanxiang Group
3.6.2 Beijing Pride Power System Technology Limited.
3.6.3 CITIC Guoan MGL New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
3.7 Taxi companies in China
3.8 Market trends and future outlook
3.8.1 Specific NEV taxi sales target
3.9 Market dynamics
126.96.36.199 Government support and favorable government policies
188.8.131.52 Increased traffic congestion leading to air quality issues
184.108.40.206 Oil price and independence
220.127.116.11 Advancements in battery technology
18.104.22.168 Absence of comprehensive charging infrastructure
22.214.171.124 Cost of vehicles/batteries
126.96.36.199 Safety and reliability
188.8.131.52 Sustainable electric mobility
184.108.40.206 Use of battery swap model
220.127.116.11.1 Battery swapping business status in China
18.104.22.168 Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) technology
22.214.171.124 Use of Range-Extended Electric Vehicles (REEVs)
3.10 Porters five force analysis
3.10.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
3.10.2 Bargaining power of buyers
3.10.3 Threat of substitute products
3.10.4 Threat of new entrants
3.10.5 Degree of competition
3.11 Value chain analysis
3.12 Competitive analysis, 2013
3.12.1 Leading NEV taxi operating companies in China
126.96.36.199 Pengcheng Electric Vehicle Taxi Co. Ltd.
188.8.131.52.1 Business overview:
184.108.40.206 Fangshan Fangan Taxi Company
220.127.116.11.1 Business overview
18.104.22.168 Tong Hui Jie Electric Taxi Company
22.214.171.124.1 Business overview
126.96.36.199 Beijing Guichuan Taxi Co., Ltd.
188.8.131.52.1 Business overview
184.108.40.206 Nanjing Jiangnan Electric Taxi Ltd.
220.127.116.11.1 Business overview
3.13 Market attractiveness by taxi range, 2013
Chapter 4 China NEV Taxi Market, by Owner Type
Chapter 5 China NEV Taxi Market, by Taxi Range
Chapter 6 Company Profiles
6.1 BYD Auto Co., Ltd.
6.2 Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd
6.3 Beijing Automotive Industry Holding Co., Ltd
6.4 Beiqi Foton Motor Co., Ltd.
6.5 Chongqing Changan Automobile Company Limited
6.6 ZAP Jonway, Inc.
6.7 Dongfeng Nissan Passenger Vehicle Company
6.8 Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co., Ltd.
6.9 China FAW Group Corporation
Reasons to buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned NEV Taxi Market in China.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of NEV Taxi Market and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States