New York, March 08, 2018 /Financeswire/: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “High Performance Computing Market By Component (Solution, Services); By Deployment Type (On-Premises, Cloud); By Organization Size (Large Enterprises, SMEs); By Server Price Bands (USD 250,000–500,000 and above, USD 250,000–100,000 and below); By Vertical (IT & Telecommunication, Media & Entertainment, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI), E-commerce, Retail & Consumer Goods, Public Sector, Manufacturing & Automotive, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Travel & Hospitality) and by Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2017 – 2023”.
The High Performance Computing Market is segmented on the lines of its Component, Organization Size, Vertical, Deployment model, Server Price Bands and regional. Based on Component it covers Solution and Services. Solution it segmented into Servers, Storage, Networking Devices and Software. Services it segmented into Design and Consulting, Integration and Deployment and Support, Maintenance, and Management. Based on organization size it covers Large Enterprises and SMEs. Based on services band it covers USD 250,000–500,000 and above and USD 250,000–100,000 and below. Based on vertical it covers IT & Telecommunication, Media & Entertainment, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI), E-commerce, Retail & Consumer Goods, Public Sector, Manufacturing & Automotive, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Travel & Hospitality and Others (Education and Electricity & Utility). The High Performance Computing Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/high-performance-computing-market
The High Performance Computing Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 45 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 6% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of High Performance Computing Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include AMD, Intel, HPE, IBM, Dell, Lenovo, Fujitsu, Cisco Systems and Cray. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The High Performance Computing Market has been segmented as below:
- Networking Devices
- Design and Consulting
- Integration and Deployment
- Support, Maintenance, and Management
By Deployment Type:
By Organization Size:
- Large Enterprises
By Server Price Bands:
- USD 250,000–500,000 and above
- USD 250,000–100,000 and below
- IT & Telecommunication
- Media & Entertainment
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
- E-commerce, Retail & Consumer Goods
- Public Sector
- Manufacturing & Automotive
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
- Travel & Hospitality
- Others (Education and Electricity & Utility)
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for High Performance Computing Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for High Performance Computing Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/high-performance-computing-market
The major driving factors of Cloud Testing Market are as follows:
- Increasing would like for economical Computing, increased measurability, and Reliable Storage
- Need to process knowledge with Speed and Accuracy
- Adoption of Hpc within the Cloud
The major restraining factors of Cloud Testing Market are as follows:
- Information Security issues
- High Capex and Opex
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all High Performance Computing Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of High Performance Computing Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
The high-performance computing currently is playing a role in training and simulation, on-board systems for navigation, defence, and attack and command, control, communications, intelligence, computers, surveillance, and reconnaissance.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States