Florida, January 04, 2018: The healthcare mobility market is anticipated to exceed USD 148.00 Billion globally during the forecasted period. The market is projected to grow at exceptionally high CAGR i.e. 25% in the forecast period.
Healthcare mobility is technology in which mobile phones and different wireless technologies are used in medical care. Healthcare mobility used for the perform of medicine and community healthiness support by mobile devices, and in treatment support, disease observation and for disease management. It manage the EHP applications in the data center. North America and Asia Pacific are the fastest growing markets in owing to increasing use of smart phones.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for healthcare mobility solutions and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for healthcare mobility solutions.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market.
The major driving factors of healthcare mobility market are as follows:
- Growing penetration of tablets, personal digital assistant and smartphones
- Expansion in wireless network technology
- Lack of nursing employee
- Lack of medical company
The restraints factors of healthcare mobility market are as follows:
- Confidentiality and safety concern
- Limited Data Integration capacity
Key players profiled in the report include:
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- McKesson Corporation
- Cerner Corporation
- Zebra Technologies
- Philips Healthcare
- AT&T Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Omron Corporation
- Airstrip Technologies Inc.
Other players in this market are Microsoft, Inc., Apple, Inc., Qualcomm Inc., IBM Corporation, Hewlett-Packard (HP) Inc., and Verizon Communications Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of healthcare mobility solutions with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/healthcare-mobility-solutions-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
6.2 Industry Trends
6.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.3.1 Threat From New Entrants
6.3.2 Threat From Substitutes
6.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.3.4 Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
6.4 Strategic Benchmarking
7 Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market, By Product & Services
8 Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market, By Application
9 Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market, By End-User
10 Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market, By Geography
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.1 Oracle Corporation
12.2 At&T, Inc.
12.3 Cisco Systems, Inc.
12.4 Philips Healthcare
12.5 SAP SE
12.6 Zebra Technologies Corporation
12.7 Cerner Corporation
12.8 Mckesson Corporation
12.9 Omron Corporation
12.10 Airstrip Technologies, Inc.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States