New York, May 08, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Healthcare Biometrics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Suprema Inc., Siemens AG, Safran SA, NEC Corporation, M2SYS LLC, ZKTeco Inc., Lumidigm Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Digital Persona Inc., Cross Match Technologies Inc., Aware Inc., and 3M Cogent Inc. amongst others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Healthcare Biometrics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2.8483 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 19.2% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/healthcare-biometrics-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Healthcare Biometrics and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Healthcare Biometrics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Healthcare Biometrics Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Healthcare Biometrics Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
The Global Healthcare Biometrics Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, application and regional. Based on technology segmentation it covers signature recognition, fingerprint recognition, voice recognition, vein recognition, hand recognition, face recognition, iris recognition and other techniques. Under application segmentation it contains logical access control, transaction authentication and physical access control.
Buy Full Research Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/healthcare-biometrics-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium in sights
5 Market Overview
6 Regulatory Scenario
7 Healthcare Biometrics Market, By Technology
7.2 Single-Factor Authentication, By Technology
7.2.1 Fingerprint Recognition
7.2.2 Palm Geometry Recognition
7.2.3 Iris Recognition
7.2.4 Vein Recognition
7.2.5 Face Recognition
7.2.6 Behavioral Recognition
126.96.36.199 Voice Recognition
188.8.131.52 Signature Recognition
184.108.40.206 Other Behavioral Recognition Technologies
7.2.7 Other Single-Factor Authentication Technologies
7.3 Single-Factor Authentication, By Type
7.3.1 Contact Biometrics
7.3.2 Non-Contact Biometrics
7.4 Multi- Factor Authentication Technology
7.4.1 Smart Card With Biometrics
7.4.2 Biometrics With Pin
7.5 Multimodal Authentication Technology
7.5.1 Two-Factor Biometric Authentication
7.5.2 Three-Factor Biometric Authentication
8 Healthcare Biometrics Market, By Application
9 Healthcare Biometrics Market, By End User
10 Healthcare Biometrics Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.2 Fujitsu Limited
12.3 3M Cogent, Inc. (A Subsidiary of 3M Company)
12.4 NEC Corporation
12.5 Morpho (A Subsidiary of Safran SA)
12.6 Lumidigm (A Subsidiary of Assa Abloy Group)
12.7 Imprivata, Inc.
12.8 Suprema, Inc.
12.9 Bio-Key International, Inc.
12.10 Crossmatch Technologies, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Francisco Partners)
12.11 Zkteco, Inc.
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States