Florida, February 12, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Healthcare Biomarkers Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Roche Diagnostics Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Epigenomics AG, GE Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Qiagen N.V., and Merck& Co., Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Healthcare Biomarkers Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 56 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 13% in the given forecast period.
Biomarkers play a pivotal role in ailment danger assessment, drug discovery and improvement, diagnostics improvement, personalized medicinal drug, and others. Research activities are especially focused on the development of diagnostics biomarkers for most cancers.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/healthcare-biomarkers-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Healthcare Biomarkers and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Healthcare Biomarkers.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Healthcare Biomarkers Market are as follows:
• Rise in number of cros and low down cost for conduct clinical trials in developing nations.
• Use of biomarkers in diagnostic procedure is enhancing rapidly.
• Increasing healthcare expenses and R&D funding.
The restraining factors of Global Healthcare Biomarkers Market are as follows:
• Technological issue associated to sample and storage.
• High investment and low cost and benefit ratio.
• High testing cost
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/requestsample/healthcare-biomarkers-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Biomarkers Market, By Product
7 Biomarkers Market, By Type
7.2 Safety Biomarkers
7.3 Efficacy Biomarkers
7.3.1 Predictive Biomarkers
7.3.2 Surrogate Biomarkers
7.3.3 Pharmacodynamic Biomarkers
7.3.4 Prognostic Biomarkers
7.4 Validation Biomarkers
8 Biomarkers Market, By Application
9 Biomarkers Market, By Disease Indication
10 Biomarkers Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.1 Qiagen N.V.
12.2 Perkinelmer, Inc.
12.3 Merck Millipore
12.4 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
12.5 Enzo Biochem, Inc.
12.6 EKF Diagnostics Holdings, Inc.
12.7 Meso Scale Diagnostics, LLC.
12.8 Biosims Technologies Sas
12.9 Cisbio Bioassays
12.10 Signosis, Inc.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States