New York, June 17: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Healthcare 3D Printing Market By Materials Analysis (Metal & Metal Alloys, Polymers, Ceramics); By Application Analysis (Prosthetics, Medical Implants, Dental, Bio-Printing, Hearing & Audibility Aid); By Technological Analysis (Laser beam melting, Electron beam melting, Droplet deposition, Photo polymerization) and By Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 – 2022”.
How Big is the Global Healthcare 3D Printing Market?
The Global Healthcare 3D Printing Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 3.89 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 21.9% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/healthcare-3D-printing-market
The major driving factors of Global Healthcare 3D Printing Market are as follows:
- High demand for customization
- Development investment in R&D from new entrant
- Innovative Advancements in Healthcare 3D Printing
- Growing Application of 3D Printing in the Healthcare Industry
- Development of Customized Medical Products By 3D Printing Technology is easy
- Growing demand for organ transplantation
The restraining factors of Global Healthcare 3D Printing Market are as follows:
- Expensive 3D printing system
- Strict government rules for 3D printed medical device approval
- Process Control and Understanding
- Lack of Trained Professionals
The Global Healthcare 3D Printing Market is segmented on the lines of its materials, application, technological and regional. Based on materials segmentation it covers metal & metal alloys, polymers, ceramics, others. Based on application segmentation it covers prosthetics, medical implants, dental, bio-printing, hearing & audibility aid, others. Based on technological segmentation it covers electron beam melting, selective laser sintering, fused deposition modeling, binder jetting, polyjet technology, comparisons – photo polymerization & FDM, scanners. The Global Healthcare 3D Printing Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Healthcare 3D Printing Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Healthcare 3D Printing Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Healthcare 3D Printing Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include 3D Systems, Arcam AB, Renishaw PLC., EoS GmBH, EnvisionTec, Stratasys, Luxexcel, Organovo, Voxeljet, GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Stryker, Bego Medical, Hitachi Medical, Philips Healthcare, Trumpf, Optomec, and 3T RPD.Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global Healthcare 3D Printing Market has been segmented as below:
By Materials Analysis:
- Metal & Metal Alloys
By Application Analysis:
- Medical Implants
- Hearing & Audibility Aid
By Technological Analysis:
- Laser beam melting
- Electron beam melting
- Droplet deposition
- Inkjet printing
- Multiphase jet solidification
- Fused deposition modeling
- Photo polymerization
- Digital light processing
- Stereo lithography
- Two-Photon Polymerization
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the world
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Healthcare 3D Printing Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Healthcare 3D Printing Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States