Florida, January 24, 2018: The Workplace Transformation Market is segmented on the lines of its type of service, application size, vertical and regional. Based on type of service segmentation it covers enterprise mobility and telecom services, unified communication and collaboration services, workplace upgrade and migration services, asset management services, service desk, desktop virtualization, field services, application management services, workplace automation services, others (Data center Transformation Services and Network Management Services). Based on organization size segmentation it covers SMEs, large enterprises. Based on vertical segmentation it coversBanking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), government, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing and automotive, retail, transportation and logistics, media and entertainment, telecom and it, others (Education, Energy, and Utilities). The Workplace Transformation Marketon geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The Workplace Transformation Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 18.00 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 17.0% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/workplace-transformation-market
The major driving factors of Workplace Transformation Market are as follows:
- Growing adoption of new technologies such as Byod and enterprise mobility by organizations
- Changing nature of workplace and procedures supported by organizational restructuring and reorganizing
- Decrease in operational expenditures
- Moving demographic factors
The restraining factors of Workplace Transformation Market are as follows:
- Concerns related to transformation and integration of procedures by organizations
- Absence of training and education among workforce
- Issues related to breach of data
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Workplace Transformation Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Workplace Transformation Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Workplace Transformation Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/workplace-transformation-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Workplace Transformation Market Analysis, By Type of Service
8 Workplace Transformation Market Analysis, By Organization Size
9 Workplace Transformation Market Analysis, By Vertical
10 Geographic Analysis
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.2 Accenture PLC.
12.3 NTT Data Corporation
12.4 Cisco Systems, Inc.
12.5 ATOS SE
12.6 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP (HPE)
12.8 Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
12.9 HCL Technologies Limited
12.10 Citrix Systems, Inc.
12.11 Computer Sciences Corporation
12.12 Wipro Limited
12.13 Unisys Corporation
12.14 IBM Corporation
12.15 Tata Consultancy Services Limited
12.16 Infosys Limited
12.17 Intel Corporation
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States