Florida, February 07,2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Urinalysis Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include ARKRAY, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Danaher Corporation (Beckman Coulter, Inc.), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Mindray Medical International Limited, Siemens Healthineers, Sysmex Corporation, and 77 ElektronikaKft. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Urinalysis Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1.5 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 5.4% in the given forecast period.
The test comprises of a few minute of microscopic, chemical and visual, examinations that distinguish cells, levels of creatinine, epithelial cells, and substances, for example, crystals or casts stones in the urine. These disclosures are critical during the method disease analysis. These tests are likewise directed amid routine pregnancy checkups, when one is admitted to the clinic, and even before a surgery.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/urinalysis-market-report
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Urinalysis Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Urinalysis Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Urinalysis Market are as follows:
- Growing demand for point-of-care testing
- Enhance in global geriatric population
- New advancement in technology innovation of urinalysis
- Growth in healthcare expenditure
- Development of basic medical insurance system in the near future
The restraining factors of Global Urinalysis Market are as follows:
- Lack of laboratory staff
- Expensive associated with advanced urine analyzers
- Budget hamper
- Acceptance of fully automated urine analyzers in growing economies is lower
- Strength regulatory policies
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/urinalysis-market-report
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
6.1 Porters Five Forces Analysis
6.1.1 Threat of New Entrants
6.1.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.1.3 Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.1.4 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
6.1.5 Threat of Substitutes
6.2 Strategic Benchmarking
6.3 Pest Analysis
6.3.1 Political Factors
6.3.2 Economic Factors
6.3.3 Social Factors
6.3.4 Technological Factors
7 Global Urinalysis Market, By Product Type
7.3.1 Biochemical Urine Analyzers
18.104.22.168 Automated Biochemical Urine Analyzers
22.214.171.124.1 Low-Volume Automated Biochemical Urine Analyzers
126.96.36.199.2 Medium-Volume Automated Biochemical Urine Analyzers
188.8.131.52.3 High-Volume Automated Biochemical Urine Analyzers
184.108.40.206 Semi-Automated Biochemical Urine Analyzers
7.3.2 Automated Urine Sediment Analyzers
7.3.3 Point-Of-Care Devices
8 Global Urinalysis Market, By Test Type
9 Urinalysis Market, By Application
10 Urinalysis Market, By End User
11 Global Urinalysis Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
13.2 Siemens Healthcare (Subsidiary of Siemens AG)
13.3 Roche Diagnostics (A Division of F. Hoffmann-LA Roche Ltd.)
13.4 Beckman Coulter, Inc. (Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation)
13.5 Sysmex Corporation
13.6 Arkray, Inc.
13.7 Acon Laboratories, Inc.
13.8 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
13.9 77 Elektronika Kft.
13.10 Mindray Medical International Limited
13.11 Urit Medical Electronic Group Co., Ltd.
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States