Florida, December 19, 2017: Ultrasound device are normally used for imaging within the healthcare enterprise; it enables to image the internal organs of the body. Especially, it’s far used to help or manual interventional techniques in developing. It is freed from radiation danger, portable, and comparatively inexpensive when as compared with other imaging modalities, such as magnetic resonance and computed tomography. Ultrasound screening is considered as a gold fashionable for fetal screening globally. Accordingly, the growing birth costs and in-vitro fertilization remedy rates are fueling the demand for sonography devices.
The Global Ultrasound Devices Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 7.2 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 5% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Global Ultrasound Devices Market are as follows:
- Technical advancement in ultrasound
- Increasing incidence of chronic and lifestyle associated diseases
- Increase in the worldwide geriatric population
- Rising public private funds, investments, and grants
The restraining factors of Global Ultrasound Devices Market are as follows:
- Lack of skilled sonographers
- Adverse healthcare reforms in the U.S.
You Can Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/Ultrasound-Devices-Market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Ultrasound Devices and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Ultrasound Devices Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Koninklijke Philips N.V., Toshiba Corporation, Siemens AG, Hitachi Ltd. , Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. , FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation ,Esaote S.p.A., Mindray Medical International Ltd., and Analogic Corporation . Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/Ultrasound-Devices-Market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
6.2 Value Chain Analysis
6.3 Supply Chain Analysis
6.3.1 Major Stakeholders
6.3.2 Key Influencers
6.4 Industry Trends
6.4.1 Device Miniaturization and Digitalization
6.4.2 Emergence of Point-Of-Care Ultrasound
6.4.3 Development of Application-Specific Ultrasound Devices
6.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
6.5.2 Threat of Substitutes
6.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.5.4 Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
6.6 Pricing Trend Analysis
6.6.1 North America
6.6.4 Rest of the World
7 Ultrasound Market, By Technology
8 Ultrasound Market, By Device Display
9 Ultrasound Market, By Device Portability
10 Ultrasound Market, By Application
11 Ultrasound Market, By End User
12 Ultrasound Market, By Region
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
14.2 General Electric Company
14.3 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
14.4 Toshiba Corporation
14.5 Siemens AG
14.6 Hitachi Ltd.
14.7 Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
14.8 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
14.9 Mindray Medical International Ltd.
14.10 Analogic Corporation
14.11 Esaote S.P.A.
14.12 Shimadzu Corporation
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States