Florida, January 05, 2018: The Global Telehealth Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 9.35 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 27.5% in the given forecast period.
The Global Telehealth Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Telehealth Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions. The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Medtronic plc (Ireland), Honeywell Life Care Solutions (U.S.), Tunstall Healthcare (U.K.), Care Innovations (U.S.), Cerner Corporation (U.S.), Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.),Philips Healthcare (The Netherlands), Medvivo Group Ltd. (U.K.), GlobalMedia Group, LLC (U.S.), Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd. (Israel), AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc. (U.S.), American Well (U.S.), InTouch Health (U.S.), and Vidyo, Inc. (U.S.) Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/telehealth-market-report
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Telehealth and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Telehealth Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Telehealth Market are as follows:
- Increasing number of chronical diseases
- Rising aging population
- Shortage of physicians and healthcare professionals globally
- New developments in telecommunication infrastructure
- Innovative technological advancements
The restraining factors of Global Telehealth Market are as follows:
- Concern related with the safety of the medical data
- Small success rate in minimizing outpatient attendance
- No proper reimbursement policy
- Dearth of telehealth standards and lack of awareness and knowledge
- Refusal from traditional healthcare providers
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/telehealth-market-report
Delivery of fitness related solutions and information through telecommunications technologies is named as telehealth. The term is simple as healthcare specialists discussing a particular case over telephone, while acting robotic surgical procedure among healthcare facilities located at special elements of the globe. Telehealth gives patients good outcomes due to timelier get entry to specialists. Who can have interaction established requirements of healthcare connected with their medical order while analyzing the patient. Moreover, it assists clinical staffs to get entry to healthcare specialist community to offer paramount take care of both their patients as well as network.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium in sights
5 Market Overview
6 Telehealth Market, By Component
7 Telehealth Market, By Mode of Delivery
7.2 Web-Based Delivery Mode
7.3 Cloud-Based Delivery Mode
7.4 On-Premise Delivery Mode
8 Telehealth Market, By End User
9 Telehealth Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.1 Philips Healthcare
11.2 Medtronic PLC
11.3 Honeywell Life Care Solutions (A Honeywell International, Inc. Company)
11.4 Tunstall Healthcare
11.5 Care Innovations (A Subsidiary of Intel Corporation)
11.6 Cerner Corporation
11.7 Cisco Systems, Inc.
11.8 Medvivo Group Ltd.
11.9 Globalmedia Group, LLC
11.10 Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd.
11.11 AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc.
11.12 American Well
11.13 Intouch Health
11.14 Vidyo, Inc.
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States