Florida, February 6, 2018: Refurbished Medical Devices Market Research Report- It report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) like GE Healthcare (U.K.), Phillips Healthcare (Netherlands), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), Agito Medical (Denmark), DMS Topline (U.S.), First Source, Inc (U.S.), and Soma Technology (U.S.). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Refurbished Medical Devices Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 13 Billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 12.5% in the given forecast period.
The existence of medical device additionally performs a important role for qualification of refurbished device. There was an increase in demand for the refurbished medical system marketplace globally, along with the new equipments market. Until a decade ago, refurbished scientific equipments have been exported to growing nations, and the providers involved have been not professionally skilled, which constrained the increase of this market.
The major driving factors of Global Refurbished Medical Devices Market are as follows:
• Cost constraint
• Fourishing development of private healthcare institutions worldwide
• Increasing aging population
The restraining factors of Global Refurbished Medical Devices Market are as follows:
• Inefficient reimbursement policy
• Strong regulatory practices
• Need support from government bodies
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Refurbished Medical Devices and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Refurbished Medical Devices Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Refurbished Medical Devices Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis
- Refurbished radiation oncology systems
• Refurbished minimally invasive devices
• Refurbished biotechnology instruments
• Refurbished diagnostic imaging equipment
By Regional Analysis
- North America
• Rest of the World
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/refurbished-medical-devices-market
Table of contents
1.1 Key Take Aways
1.2 Report Description
1.3 Markets Covered
1.5 Research Methodology
1.5.1 Market Size
1.5.2 Market Share
1.5.3 Key Data Points From Secondary Sources
1.5.4 Key Data Points From Primary Sources
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Current Scenario
3.3 Future Outlook
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Market Opportunities in the Global Refurbished Medical Equipment Market
4.2 Global Refurbished Medical Equipment Market, By Product (2016–2021)
4.3 Global Refurbished Medical Equipment Market, By Region (2016)
4.4 Global Refurbished Medical Equipment Market, By Region (2016–2021)
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Refurbished Medical Equipment Market, By Product
8 Refurbished Medical Equipment Market, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
10.2 Ge Healthcare (A Wholly Owned Subsidiary of General Electric Company)
10.3 Philips Healthcare (A Business Unit of Koninklijke Philips N.V.)
10.4 Siemens Healthineers (A Subsidiary of Siemens AG)
10.5 Block Imaging International, Inc.
10.6 Soma Technology, Inc.
10.7 DRE Medical, Inc.
10.8 Agito Medical A/S
10.9 Everx Pvt Ltd.
10.10 Integrity Medical Systems, Inc.
10.11 Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John bay
Country: United States