Florida, February 06.2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Q-PCR and D-PCR Devices Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies Inc. Analytik Jena AG, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. Biome me Inc. Biomérieux S.A., Bioneer Corporation, Biosystemika Research and, Development LLC, Danaher Corporation, Denville Scientific Inc., Elitech Group, Enzo Life Science Inc. Eppendorf AG,F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. Fluidigm Corporation, Formulatrix Inc., JnMedsys, Merck KGaA, Meridian Bioscience Inc., Promega Corporation, Qiagen N.V., Quanta, Biosciences Inc., Takara Bio Inc. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. among others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The is Global Q-PCR and D-PCR Devices Market expected to exceed more than US$ 4.96 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 8.9% in the given forecast period.
You can browse full report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/qpcr-and-dpcr-devices-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Q-PCR and D-PCR Devices Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Q-PCR and D-PCR Devices Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Q-PCR and D-PCR Devices Market are as follows:
- Rising Incidences of Infectious Diseases and Genetic Disorders
- Technological Advancement in PCR Technologies
- Growth in Public-Private Funds, Investments and Grants
- Growing Use of Biomarker Profiling for Disease Diagnostics
- Successful Completion of the Human Genome Project
The restraining factors of Global Q-PCR and D-PCR Devices Market are as follows:
- High Device Costs Associated With dPCR.
- Adoption and Implementation of Miqe Guidelines for Publishing
- Technical Limitations of qPCR and dPCR Techniques.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/qpcr-and-dpcr-devices-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Global qPCR and dPCR Market, By Technology
8 Global qPCR and dPCR Market, By Product and Service
9 qPCR and dPCR Market, By Application
10 qPCR and dPCR Market, By End User
11 qPCR and dPCR Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
13.2 F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd.
13.3 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
13.4 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
13.5 Qiagen N.V.
13.6 Takara Bio, Inc.
13.7 Agilent Technologies, Inc.
13.8 Biomérieux S.A.
13.9 Fluidigm Corporation
13.10 Danaher Corporation
13.11 ABBott Laboratories
13.12 Merck KGaA
13.13 Becton Dickinson and Company
13.14 Promega Corporation
13.15 Meridian Bioscience, Inc. (Bioline Reagents Ltd.)
13.16 Analytik Jena AG (Endress+Hauser Ag)
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States